User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phenom1250 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phenom1250 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Coolman1250
    Character Name?
    Dre Lemont
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    50remandcounting
    Total Ban Duration
    ???
    Remaining Duration
    19.1 Hours
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    "Reason: Rules 12 and 14 violation - PBed a doctor who "killed them" and generally acted LRP-ish. Also was playing by the name Schlomo Epstein."
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I know it's a timed ban, but I want this stricken off the record for future appeals "Notes", primarily due to the fact that I'M NOT FUCKING SCHLOMO EPSTEIN or any other insult from some mobster movie. My character has and always have been for years some random black dude named Dre Lemont who loves playing Medic for some weird reason. The last round I remember I was healing a bunch of random guys that came from Xenos that rushed us and killed us all in less than an hour because nobody likes playing an Engineer. Ironically I was coming on the next day to learn another job, but woke up to a repetitive note.

TL;DR, you got the wrong the guy and i'm sick of being falsely banned.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The correct person was banned, you're most likely linked to them by computer ID. I recommend you get valid copy of windows, or 20 other people that share your computer ID will also share bans with you.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really sure what you're referring to by "valid copy". It's a PC I bought at Staples that came with Windows a year or 2 ago, didn't think too much about the specs since I never had the need to play high end games and as far as I know no one else in Kentucky plays on SS13. If there's any information needed to prove my PC is legal then I kindly ask for what information you need and I can send it to you privately.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have no control over the way BYOND generates CIDs. This is an issue that needs to be taken up with Lummox Jr, the developer of BYOND.

As we have no control over the CID generation system, and the way it links to bans, there is nothing we can do here.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thanks for telling me. I'll get in touch with him after work and hopefully he'll answer back so we can sort this out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay well I figured out the issue on when I checked my CID and I guess it I didn't realize I forgot to change it from the default. Changed it now and... hopefully there won't be a future issue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the third post since this forums lacks a post edit system, as far as I could find at least. But yeah anyways, I apparently got caught in this "Schlomo" ban again even after changing my CID. At this point, I think i'm just going to give up on it. I tried contacting Lummox about it, but deleted it thinking the issue was solved and I don't feel like remaking my post to him since I don't want to spamming the guy. For now, i'll just take a long break from the game until these guys that keep getting banned eventually go away or get perma-banned. When I come back and I find out I got caught in a sticky-perma ban with them then i'll file in for it, explain my story again, and hope it's resolved for good. Anyways, you guys can go ahead and close this thread.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1250 View Post
    Snip
    Can you attempt to join again and tell me what it says please?
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the very late reply. When I posted that I had about 13.1 hours on that ban and it's currently cleared now when I logged in. On Discord someone named Salcos told me he get the same ban and screenshotted here's(placed the picture at the bottom). Weirdly he had less time with than me, but it's the exact same description I had upon logging in yesterday.
    unknown.jpg

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1250 View Post
    snip
    Are you now able to play?
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke