User Tag List

Thread: Lauren Von Fusegana - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Von Fusegana - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    JahFairy
    Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Requistions Officer (RO), Chief Engineer (CE), and Chief of Military Police (CMP)
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Jake is the spawn of satan
    Total Ban Duration
    Since Sun, November 19th of 2017
    Remaining Duration
    Job/Role Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC on a solar eclipse
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TGMC: Corporate Liaison (CL)
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Commander, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief MP - Fucking about as a SL along with OOC in IC and being generally incompetent so that his squad felt the need to Ahelp and complain. History of being a bit of a shitter, RP wise. | Sun, November 19th of 2017
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    This is my first time for all three roles~
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Okay... I've appealed for all the roles prior to the roles that I'm appealing for, and while I was gonna wait it out.

It is high time for me to be a head of a department since I absolutely hate it when some head of department joins the round mid way through and starts fucking up the flow and generally the fun of the round itself...

This has happened too many times to the point in which I actually have to make an appeal for all three head of departments all at the same time. Where some fuck wit bald ass mother fucker joins half way through the round, doesn't know what was happening or what has happened, and starts fucking shit up... IT PISSES ME OFF.

Had a requisition officer pull rank and toss all the supplies I was holding out for other squads all into one crate and sent it to a location which I know had enough of those supplies, but know full well another squad could use it for their forward position, but when trying to explain to this bald ass mother fucker, he pull ranked and slap me with that ol marine law. In less then five minutes of waking up, starts messing shit up.

Had a chief engineer join two hours in, and starts yelling on engineering communication channel on how the reactors aren't turned on and how we were doing a bang up job and threatened to again, slap me with that good ol marine law and rank for not maintaining them and working on a project at RnR. Even though I explained to them they just woke up like 5 minutes ago and that I turned off the reactors to save their integrity and that we're running on SMES power that I regulated to be efficient enough to last two hours, and that the previous CE has given us our blessing for the project.. Guess what, this bald ass mother fucker wasn't having it.

Had a chief of military police, the first one was okay, but the replacement.... holy shit, where to begin. This bald ass mother fucker didn't even read marine law. They almost threw me in the brig for carrying a sidearm, and me having to LOOC tell them that SOP states we can carry sidearms... he, guess what, pulls rank and slaps that good ol marine law for disrespect to a superior office cause of my tone for him trying to arrest me... all in 15 minutes of him waking up.

Job Descriptions
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes~
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to add this~
    //showthrea...(Job-Role-Ban) | Sun, January 5th of 2020

Put the brigged XO into the brig cryo before their timer was up. On this page ( https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Marine_Law#...rig_Procedures ), you're not supposed to. | Fri, January 17th of 2020

While playing as an MP, JahFairy went and stayed in research against the CMP's orders to assist a CMO with keeping a researcher from walking into the containment cells. They were arrested for insubordination. Warned not to break ML as an MP. | Sat, January 18th of 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the two recent MP notes... the first one on the 17th, a previous admin says that it would of been alright, the wording of the notes themselves makes it looks dismissive (check logs for the interactions). The second one on the 18th, the CMP in questioned false arrested another MP colleague and was having another MP fax to high command about their removal, and even at that, they didn't properly investigate the situation.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello JahFairy,

This is denied. We feel that with your extensive history, you are expected to and able to do much better than this. Your appeal is little more than venting against other players. We're not comfortable with letting you play these head positions right now.
    If you post a serious appeal in a few weeks, focusing a little more on what you did wrong and why you should be ubanned rather than how you dislike other players, I think you'll have no trouble getting a few of these jobs lifted.

Resolved - Denied