User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your Marine load outs for me to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Share your Marine load outs for me to try.

So I've been getting bored lately and thought this would be a fun thing to try. Go ahead and share some loadouts and how I should play with them. Be they meme or not and I will share some gameplay of me trying them out. At the very least you guys get to see me embarrass myself.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gyro, RC, Railflash M37
    QFA, A-Grip M41
    Light armor with splints & MRE
    webbing with M41 mags
    Shotgun shell load rig with buck
    Autoinjector pouch, Medgen pouch with M41 mags.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mag Har, Gyro, RC M37A2 with buckshot (almost zero screen shake while PBing)

QF, Suppressor, UGL M41A with 2 nades loaded

Webbing with 3 M41 mags, shotgun ammo rig, 2 pouches in mini medic kit and armor with roller bed + MRE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PFC- Dropmaster: Build in action

Light armor. Satchel. Brown/black webbing, Large pistol mag pouch G8-A Gamers fanny pack. Minimedic kit. Pistol pouch. Get a mag harn and an angled grip.

From the minimedic kit, read the pamphlet, roller bed in armor, medscanner splints and 1 of bica kelo tram injectors in webbing, the other 3 in satchel. Dangerzone in armor slot.
    Take shotgun, add magharn, angled, bayonet.
    Proceed to put 6 M4A3 mags in large magazine pouch, and then put together and load M4A3's with a rail light and a magazine until you can't put them away anymore. Load shotgun with buck, put two handfuls in helmet.

Now you can play as the anyman PFC. If a gun is abandoned, and not empty, it is now your duty to use that weapon. You will always have your gamer M4A3 shooty flares for ranged point fire, if in combat don't start reloading until you are on your last M4A3, drop or throw them like flares.

Act with complete selflessness. Be the marine that grabs the deado and bring em to the medic. Keep your fellow boots standing with your instant use injectors, just don't OD anyone.

Act selfishly. Dangerzone injector is yours. Do your best to recover weapons and leave them with the marine when they are not DNR, but if they are KIA, 5 finger discount time.

M37 is there for CQC, if you use your 20 shots there are plenty of other ungas with more.

Reloading is for nerds, M4A3 is the new QFA L42.
    Last edited by Mehillus; 01-25-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helmet: 1 EAT, 1 flask with heal juice

Light armor: MRE, splints

Pockets: 2 first aid pouches

Belt: motion detector

On armor: M37a2 with rail flashlight, bayonet and mini flamer

On back: Doesn’t matter

Brown webbing with buckshot

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slug Shotgun: A-grip, wooden stock, bayonet, rail light - Right now it has stupidly high knockdown chance. I fought a pred just recently and each time he got punctured, he was knocked down. Use and abuse untill nerfed.
    Heavy armor.
    2x First aid kit.
    MD on armor slot (since there is no need to holster your shotgun).
    Satchel: Thrid set of autoinjectors, revolver with rail light and bayonet (just to open doors, or use when main weapon is somehow missing), one speedloader, slugs.
    Brown webbing: MRE, Splints and packed full of slugs.
    Shotgun shell belt: Slugs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uno cards.

L42 B8 extended laser sight.
    Flare pouch, first aid remove the ointment and whimp bandage add a second first aid and pain stop.
    Helmet 2 bars
    Armor lighht + MRE x2
    Satchel - stretcher health analyzer extinguisher
    Belt 2 clips regular 3 AP know you can take bullets out of pulse rifle clips
    So turn off auto eject or learn to recover empty clips especially AP.

Option have MD move ammo into satchel and a webbing

Sit in FOB or behind the push help drag around marines and stuff.
    Boiler gas? Find out direction scope shoot.
    Hivelord shoot a little to scare it. Only hit resting aliens once to make em stop.
    Unload on queens. Did somthing push get hurt and then runs? Make sure to unload in his ass and secure that kill.
    Everything else conserve ammo.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Frontline build

Heavy Armor (for tanking that sweet sweet frontline FF)
    Frontline Responder Medic Kit (for healing that sweet sweet frontline FF)

M37 Shotgun (All Slugs) + BC + Wooden Stock + Angled Grip (for decreased wield delay) or Vertical Grip (for going further to reduce the acc penalty from the BC)

Brown/Black Webbing and Shotgun Belt filled with Slugs.

Explanation: This build has made me the King of holding Chokepoints. As long as you are nearby other marines, you are basically guaranteed to get kills. Use your slugs to stun the big bad benos and then move out of the way and let your fellow crayon eaters light them up.

I’ve found this build is especially effective when standing directly in front of a Smartgunner, their high rate of fire added onto your stuns and durability make a very strong combination.

The ONLY downside to this build is escaping threats is harder. High Damage/High Speed are going to hurt you unless you can stun them and get away. Boiler neurogas, Ravagers, and skilled Lurkers are the things to worry about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you want to be an effective, front-line marine, confirming kills and contributing towards a marine victory?

No?

Then do I have the loadout for you! Built entirely on trying desperately trying to get my M39 bursts on target. Why the M39? Mostly a holdover from the times when it's been better, and because it's conceptually a fitting weapon for Klepto. I uh, guess the one upside is that it's usually pretty easy to find AP ammo, since no one wants it.

Light armor, either take a helmet or a beret (I've cycled through both over the years)

M39 Submachine Gun: Solid SMG stock, Flashlight grip, Reflex, Suppressor. V. Grip would get you even more controllability, but this loadout seems to be enough without stacking more of the move speed debuff, plus you get a bit of extra light. Always be burst-firing. No one else is gonna use all the 10x20 ammo, so it's all yours to spray wildly downrange. Maybe single-shots when FF is an issue or when plinking at mid-range, but this is very much a spray and pray weapon.

Ammo in an ammo belt (special mags if you can get 'em, which you probably can).

First aid pouch (duh), and pistol (no mag-harn, so wise to have a secondary. Can wield with machete, too)

Webbing (or vest): Crowbar (doors), splints (FF mostly), and either a spare for your pistol or a grenade

Machete: Weed clearing, chiefly, but if you can hack down a xeno, more power to you. Speed is king, and with an M39, you damn well be ready to outrun xenos, because you're not 1v1ing them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flamer
    - CT uniform, from their break room.
    - Firesuit
    - Flamer in back slot.
    - 2x tank pouches with 2 tanks each, for a total of 5 tanks.
    - G8 Pouch on belt slot for extra extinguishers.
    - Fire extinguisher in suit slot.

The only downsides to this loadout is that you have no backup weapon and no armor.