User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Share your Marine load outs for me to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, and a slight variant of my earlier M39 loadout, with some similarities. M39 pointman kit, gyro, suppressor, rail light. Get the pilots to give you a flak jacket and pilot jumpsuit from their locker. Your limbs will be very exposed, but you'll move even faster than in light armor, and any hits to the chest or head (if you bring a helmet) should be blunted effectively. IIRC the flak jacket is better protection than light armor, it just covers a lot less. Speed is even more important with this, so machete still matters, and you'll probably want a spare light source because the flak jacket has none, and doesn't work with a mag harness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Unga Royale

The initial load out is pretty standard, with reliance on standard issued armor and pocket slots but with more of an emphasis on the weapons package. Two katana scabbards on your back and a tachi carried on your side for when the xeno blood eventually eats them away. Pulse Rifle loaded with experimental air-burst rounds with under-barrel mounted chainsaw swinging a tactical lever-action shotgun in the other cybernetic arm tapering into vibrant colored incendiary shells spangling a frayed bandolier and tactical webbing wrapping the battle-hardened synth flesh that used to be a man. You lost those limbs and half your original skin back on Lanus III. You can still smell the fire. Hear the cries, both human and inhuman. AC-150 rattling overhead high-intensity death's head shells across a screaming burning sky like hell's own meteor shower. Through the black grainy shroud of smoke and dust and corneal flash burn the waves of chitinous black gristle writhe and pulse in a wave of death with the crackle of a billion carrion beetles, the squirm of countless snakes writhing out of the breeding tunnels like gouts of blood from a yawning maw. There are too many of them. Tell command we're being overu-

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my simple go-to SL kit:

M41 QFA and agrip/flashlight grip
    M37 RC, gyro and magharn(immediately swap if better shotgun is found, i.e HG or MK221)
    B12 armour slots: C4, miniextinguisher, laser designator.
    helmet: two tricords
    pockets: advanced aid kit pouch, autoinjector pouch(vend 2x, maybe replenish in future at a quick pace)
    SensorMate HUD
    Standard belt: full of M41 ext. mags.
    Brown/Black webbing: buckshots

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliansl View Post
    You're not actually out of uniform if you got it from Req.
    Deploying marines are required to at a minimal have:
    Uniform
    Boots
    Armor

You will get ire for not having armor. Several MPs know marines like to hide on or beyond DS and will look for you. Carry the firesuit wear armor until deployed. Will protect you.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SL thingy

whistle in mouth, sensor hud, first aid kit pouch, flame tank pouch
    brute/burn kit in armor, plus splints

webbing with whatever medical or tactical gear i can find

m4 with mag harn, stock, EB, and underbarrel flamer

ammo belt, prioritise extended mags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my meme loadout for your consideration. AHEM!
    Duel M44's with bayonets and smart scopes. If you can only get one the other gets a flashlight.
    An M37 in a shotgun scabbard loaded with slugs and no attachments except maybe a flashlight and an RC/Bayonet. You may only one hand this.
    Light armor
    Webbing, Any.
    Large pistol mag pouch
    Bayonet sheath which you will fill with throwing knives

Good luck.
    P.S. I tested to make sure all of this is possible just in case the wiki lied. It is.

Edit: Flashlight on shotty may be a flashlight grip and the pistols may be two handed if you wish. I recomend heavy rounds for MAXIMUM stuns.
    Last edited by swumprat; 01-26-2020 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Added a clarification on something
    Hi I like crayons.
    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squad Leader loadout:
    HPR with recoil comp, red dot, and angled grip. These attachies make your shots almost 100% accurate, no matter how fast you fire on single shot mode. Don't bother with bursts unless it's at close range or you are standing still.
    MOU53 with 2x miniscope, angled grip, bayonet, and stock. This is your actual primary weapon, take a shotgun shell belt and load it with some flechettes and slugs. Use this to support your squad, cuck warriors out of grabs, knock over defenders, and make any armored xeno shit their chitin pants when they suddenly lose half their armor to a shot or three.
    Autoinjector pouch - Good to keep you going, or your ungas going
    Large General - I keep my whistle, tac binos, and a grenade in here usually
    Brown Webbing - You can put a bunch of M15 frags in here, as well as medical stuff.
    Shotgun shell belt

Medical HUD: The one that squad leaders can get from their vendor for 5 points is actually worth it, since you can keep track of everyone much better if you see their health.

This is not for front line unga squad lead, this is for supporting the front line with your MOU, HPR, and calling in really good CAS and other fire support. The MOU should be loaded with 3x slugs most of the time, both to defend yourself and stunlock things. Put flechettes in when you start seeing T3 frontline xenos, or you need to just do a lot of damage.

I do this loadout all the time as Delta SL and we kick ass every time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEDIC

POUCHES: 2 medkit pouches filled with basic shit
    WEAPON: The good ol' shotty, good at making the runners scared shitless... at least most of em
    BELT: Lifesaver belt, filled with basic shit + epinephrine bottle and ImiAlky
    SATCHEL: Red Cross for da win, filled with 2 defibrillators, advanced medkit, hypospray filled with epinephrine, a suicide/offensive nade and buckshot.
    ARMOR: Medium filled with 3 buckshot
    BLACK/BROWN webbing: MEDEVAC stretcher, roller bed and 3 buckshot
    HELMET: filled with 2 protein bars

Perfect for a Harmacist medic, I recommend it 100%, made by me of course. Might make a detailed medic guide... maybe.. soon TM.

Whitelisted Captain Total_Epicness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite one
    Mou Clapper
    KITs: JTAC (optional), MOU, PFC First response kit
    Pouches: Injector pouch, medium pouch (filled with M41a extended mags)
    Belt:Shotgun shell load rig, 1 fletch box, 2 slug boxes
    Weapons: M-OU53, M41a mk2
    ATTACHIES:
    MOU53: mag har,stock,bayonet,rail light
    M41A:QFA,agrip,bayo,
    Back:M41
    WEBBING VEST:2 Extra Fletch, Laser designator + 1 or two flares,(optional) HEDP nade
    ARMOR:Medium armor, filled with (ext)M41a Mags
    HELMET: 1 Protein bar, 1 first aid injector from nanomed

Use the MOU to stun xenos, then quickly switch to M41a MK2 to rapidly finish them off and secure kills.
    Fletch to annoy T3s as well as PBing crushers.

Use emergency autoinjector if you are in deep shit like about to be captured and injured, saved me countless times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back: M37: RC, Gyro, Rail Light.
    Armour: Medium: MRE, Splints
    Armour slot: M41AMKII: RDS, AG, Barrel is up to you.
    Belt: Standard belt filled with M41A ammo.
    Webbing vest: filled with buckshot.
    2 First Aid Pouch
    Helmet: Lighter and ciggerate

Step 1: Get pounced.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit!