Date of Incident
    January 24, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elder Praetorian (RN-102-R)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Ladwhy

Accused Character Name
    Ray

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:40 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    I was playing Prae and we had pushed marines to LZ1 on LZ-624. We basically won and were pushing off the last of the marine forces. I was covering the queen as she screeched and was breaking down a cade line, and I saw Ray the synth move up and grab her. Usually, marines can't grab living xenos. Synths don't have this restriction, for some reason. So he attempted to pull her inside behind a plasteel cade and trap her with the marines. A synth should know that having a xeno morph queen inside your lines is going to lead to a lot of people being harmed, even if you kill her or not. I feel this was an abuse of synthetic abilities and a clear attempt at combat synthing. As a note, the attempt did fail, but it would have been a crippling blow none the less if he had succeeded.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs should have them at the time of the incident. Ray attempted to grab and pull the queen into a cade line.

How you would punish the accused:
    Personally, I feel like he's abusing the whitelist. This isn't the first time I've personally seen them attempting to do something along these lines. (I will answer about the event in question if asked). I don't usually say things like this in the punishment section, but I feel like a whitelist suspension or removal should be considered.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am Ray, Synthetic Rule 6 is as follows: "If engaged in combat, you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled. If it runs away, you are not to chase it to the ends of the Earth.". It was code delta, that means synthetics can engage xenomorphs as their goal is to kill everyone, but they must continue to assist the marines. As you have seen, I was assisting the marines by trying to get back up the power and recover the metal from Atmos, which I succeeded after you chased after me with a runner. I also built cades before that to buy marines time. Anyways, the queen and you(probably) were starting to breach south cades, I went there and marines were stunned after the screech. Now, back to Rule 6, "you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled", I know I cannot attempt to drag/drag SSD xenos, but I can drag and move xenos that threaten me or the marines(for example, when I am cornered and I can move a xeno to, possibly, make a way for me to escape). Personally, I think dragging xenos is not combat synthing, I was trying to help the marines achieve victory, as that is my main role as a Synthetic. I once trapped a queen and the marines killed her and I received no punishment/warning. I don't know how can I abuse my whitelist by doing this, but that's how you feel and I understand.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am quite blind and didn't see you say it was at LZ1, I don't know what you've seen but I was in Alamo treating the wounded, and the only thing I did before the PO dusted off was close the cade when I saw the queen coming to enter Alamo. The only time I've dragged her was on the Almayer, on code delta, near the SD room. You may have confused me with the Synthvivor, I've never dragged a queen behind cades while playing Synthetic. Just to clarify.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be pulled, sorted and posted later today.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Queen acid spitting on the LZ barricades in question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ray grabbing the queen shortly thereafter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No logs of synthvivor grabbing the queen were found. He never grabbed the queen.
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-24-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: CKeys Purged

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player has been dewhitelisted for other issues.

Resolved
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.