Date of Incident
    January 25, 2020

Your Character Name?
    April

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    R61425

Accused Character Name
    Sarah McDonahue

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    05:00 ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing / RP

Description of the incident:
    TL;DR version is, command selected LZ1 as the main landing zone on LV, ordered us all to do a FOB there, dropped all of us there. The accused player, playing bravo SL, pushed their squad and personally went to make the FOB at LZ2.

It ended up with the telecomms tower being constructed at LZ1, all marine forces being at LZ1, but an actual FOB being built at LZ2. Said SL did not comply with any command orders from what I saw, and command had to move the entire operation from LZ1 to LZ2, which ended in a quick marine loss.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Check
    - Command announcement logs
    - Luis Fernando was the XO, talking with them
    - Dchat for the accused's behaviour on it, they still don't see how what they did was practically griefing/waste of an SL role

How you would punish the accused:
    SL jobban

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be pulled, sorted and posted later today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pilot Officer(PO) here, can confirm that LZ1 was the main LZ and that everyone was dropped off at LZ1, and that T-Comms was constructed at the LZ, but the majority of bravo squad was absent and only a few members of bravo that didn't receive, or were too busy not listening to comms were with me. Evidence by the bravo engineer blasting me with their smg~

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Observer here, I could swear that the XO ordered a move to LZ2, I might be wrong and it was an announcement to not move to LZ2? Logs will show the truth anyways.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as kinda of a witness I was Queen this round can confirm that LZ1 was barely defended which made it very easy for one of my lurkers to get in and destroy the comms tower which was one of the major factors that lead to marines being stomped.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are as follows:

Pre-briefing convo between bravo SL and XO (+bravo SL asking other marines to back them up on their plan)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bravo SL announcing their intentions via megaphone whilst XO and CO were finalising briefing preparations

Spoiler Spoiler:

XO's briefing megaphone broadcasts

Spoiler Spoiler:

Post-briefing convo between bravo SL and XO

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other Bravo SL's megaphone broadcasts after the briefing

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dchat exchange between bravo SL and April

Spoiler Spoiler:

Post-round OOC remarks regarding this from Bravo SL

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by 50RemAndCounting; 01-25-2020 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added a missing log section
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO that round I joined mid game from what I understand LZ1 was selected FOB comms were buit at LZ1 but Bravo SL moved all the supplies to LZ2 and declared that would be the FOB.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    R61425 has been informed of the existence of this report and will have until Feb. 1st to give a response, should they choose to do so.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said you guys can just go ahead and ban me, you don't need to wait for me. I drunk a bit much and forgot to turn my rolls off before getting trashed, go on, move forward, full speed ahead, to infinity and beyond, heave ho!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that case, this is a pretty open-and-shut issue. SLs are OOCly obligated to follow Command's orders (at roundstart, and until they have an IC justification to refuse an order), and this pretty clearly threw a wrench in the round.

Due to this and prior history, R61425 will be receiving a jobban from SL.

Resolved.
    Last edited by scsnv; 02-01-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.