User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think about having one day a month be a test day?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this idea, it could be fun or increase community relations with the dev team

7 87.50%
  • I don't like it, it either puts too much strain on the dev team or won't be of much use to us

0 0%
  • I like it or some parts of it, but it needs to be tweaked

0 0%
  • I personally hate change, please don't do this

0 0%
  • Devs mad (x24)

1 12.50%

Thread: Test Day

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Day

Hey, I was inspired by a comment in the recent test event thread, and I have a proposal I want you all to vote on with your finger bones. One day a month, the devs compile whatever dumb, weird, or fun things they've been working on, and test it throughout the day. It doesnt need to be constant tests all day per se, but there should definitely be stuff tested once every couple hours, so no matter what your time zone is, if you can make it to CM on that day you get to taste what mystery stew the devs have been cooking up. Obviously the actual day of the month this is, what is tested, for how long, etc should be up to dev discretion, and there should be a day long bulletin to expect chaos and dont be mad if you lose or die due to things outside of your control. For those cod loving dorks that care about their K/D they could leave for the day, and everyone that cares about cool new things can still enjoy the new n tasty stuff.

Anyways let me know what you think, devs and staff especially.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For test to be successfull, somebody has to watch it. When testing buggy shit, somebody should watch it.

If you can force monkey dev to sit 24/h one day a month looking over all the shit, I'm all for it. Make it like... Tuesday - Thursday so that people who enjoy CM on weekends don't have to suffer.