User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: How CM's host is above his own rules.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagile View Post
    the real problem is that it took a year or 2 for a semblance of the administration cycle being improved

the joke of "senior mods are just untrusted admins" is still a meme

i talked to soldier about it a year or (2?) ago and its still a meme but its something i find weird

most of the dedicated mods get burnt out being the ban slaves of the burnt out admins who don't play, and when they become the next wave of burnt out admins, they do the same to the mods below them

there was like 2 admins i know of who weren't like this, and one of them retired and the other i forgot his name but i think he's gone now as well

the admin cycle should have been tmod to see if you know what your doing, mod for a month or two to prove you can handle yourself, then admin for the fun buttons. i say this as someone who was a admin on hippiestation where they had a similar system and it worked well

keeping people in a perpetual "trial" status (which i personally believe current moderator is) just fosters a culture of sucking up to those higher than you for favors and the creations of cliques because the person above you has fun buttons and you don't. sounds childish and petty, but time and time again shit like this happens in CM and its really not a surprise anymore when the very administration cycle is setup to foster, to put it bluntly, ass kissers
    Yeah exactly, mod is just a stepping stone to get to the higher ranks so you can start making a difference.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18 pages? Who the hell doesn't set their forum settings to show 40 posts/pages?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freemysoul View Post
    Apop: Spawning in Miniguns for himself with ammo and calling it a test.
    Spawning guns was nothing compared to him dying as a pred and abombing 10 people because "dishonorobu"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Yeah exactly, mod is just a stepping stone to get to the higher ranks so you can start making a difference.
    Like I said, I always wanted to change everything to Game Admin and have a more intensive vetting process and a long trial.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Like I said, I always wanted to change everything to Game Admin and have a more intensive vetting process and a long trial.
    That's the right way to do things. Really, I haven't ever seen what the distinction between admin and mod are in terms of responsibilities. Admins don't really seem to have to do anything more than mods, but they get more buttons to press, to put things bluntly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's Jamie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I PERSONALLY think this thread just needs more shitposting.
    A second thread can be made for the communities views on Cop Boi Mc'ACAB Man's actually genuinely really good idea for a staff rework, and others for any other the lesser ideas of this thread.

More Penguin men for staff 2020

Kill all Moderators 2020

Eat Ass Go Fast 2016

Apop did nothing wrong
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a bunch of shitstiring and frankly grabage that should never be posted. Dishing dirt on everyone is stupid. Yes we have our disagreements abut frankly we should be professional about it. When people start posting admin logs, dms, information from g-pannel then I find myself highly disappointed. At best we're glorified referees.

I didn't lock this thread but frankly I don't see this contributing to CM other than drama. If you have a complaint against a staff member then make it we'll look at it there.

Anyways I'm going to talk with some higher up staff and probably close/maybe even delete this particular thread. This just looks like a rolling dumpster fire to cause drama.

Edit. I have been told to leave this heap of garbage SNAFU all alone by SNCV. That being said don't break any rules
    Last edited by starmute; 01-29-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coward

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of staff member looks at a thread full of people upset with the way staff have behaved and goes
    "I know, I'll just threaten to silence them and try to pretend this thread never happened"