User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How CM's host is above his own rules.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is epic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh, i don't normally go on the forums (hardly even talk in general discussion cause it's a time waster lol), but this, this is... something

I'm gonna tell you a secret about human life~

References. These are what defines practically anything and everything in the universe thus far. Without them, it would be the same as having no unit of measurement. Saying that, from what the general public knows, and what you know as a staff member, are two different perspective. Since generally speaking, staff itself isn't really transparent about what their conducts are, or even what they generally talk about (besides the occasional town hall, although hardly anything of real importance about the staffs whole process on things, and is also barely mentioned about it).

Here's a reference check, some of the staff and a large majority of the members of this community probably don't even know the previous host, or the quarrels prior to this one.. yet things change, for better, or for worse.

Hell, things are biased by simple references. I can use myself as an example, my prior notes (from the mentality of previous staff members and such), some staff member takes a look at my notes and sees a extensive history with "rule violations", and immediately jump the ban wagon on anything everything I do. Just by a simple reference check, you immediately get profiled. (It's too the point where I got denied on an appeal, and was told I should reflect on a Job ban that I have never even played as those roles, cause I got banned by some "other" staff member that had way too much power than they should of had to begin with, evidence by me getting banned as a CT for rule violating as a MT).

But I ain't gonna go in very fine details about that, cause I could care less. By the end of the day. The references created here, and it's community, are just but a drop in a ocean of information. If what you say about how favoritism, or how the host is above their own rules, then let them be... Who actually cares at this point, it has no actual impact with other peoples personal lives, and by the time you shut them out... you'll reflect back to your prior self and see, "wow that was a trip back then, that's if you even remember it at that point~"

That's how life is, it's a bunch of references, relative to the individual self. Imagine complaining on an internet forum about a 2D spessman game to people you don't physically know, or they physically knowing you, and not having any impact to your own personal life. Sounds to me like a bunch of relative time either wasted or well spent, who knows~

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bullies get bullied
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 01-27-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the hell did I wake up to
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh I just check in for the staff drama and changelog drama these days...

It is delicious

Also it wouldnt be CM without the staff killing each other

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we referee or grab popcorn? This came out of nowhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when you spawned yourself incendiary magazines in a normal round (among other shit) and suffered no consequences whatsoever because you were the head manager?

You're not a victim here. Go back to "not caring" or whatever you do.
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you could say I am a fan of soup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaime did nothing wrong 2020
    Lordington did nothing wrong 2019
    Bring back 70/30 xeno majority winrates and make the server high RP 2020
    revolution in our time, communism for all
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Blood View Post
    I specifically made this a public topic so anyone could comment on it. If I wanted only staff to be able to comment on it, I'd just have made it a staff report.
    Since you desire "everyone" to comment on it, do you want a professional answer from me or unprofessional one on how you fucked up at your vice-host position?

Also if answer "if you don't leave, 75% of admins leave, 33% of devs leave and 20% of mods leave" (which is actually true) makes you ask "how that is a reason", I don't even know if you need any additional answers from me. It only further displays your disconnect from you perceived position in the staff compared to the harsh reality of you pretty much breaking any good-will credit everyone in the staff was willing to give you. And yes, this is just my small commentary,
    wyltnm.jpg