User Tag List

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How CM's host is above his own rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I guess neth didn't like the soup

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brugh

this is my 650th post
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 01-27-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the annual CM Staff Backstabbamurderstravaganza is upon us! Feast your eyes on two fully grown adults inability to cooperate with each other folks!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit happens. Times change. Do what you can. Eyes up. Look forward; not backwards. Walk. Keep going.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was fun, can't wait for a new wall of text in a month detailing why penguin man bad. It's my favorite current trend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are several things I've been asked to not bring up as they're not mine to bring up, but I think it's worth commenting briefly because your post intentionally misleads our community about what really happened.

The biggest mistake you made was forgetting that CM is a hobby project. We can maintain a rank heirarchy and expect people to follow their superiors but none of that means anything if the people you're meant to listen to treats others like garbage. Jamie didn't break any "procedure" by removing you. He did what was absolutely necessary. You were, as a vicehost, outright hostile to others, arbitrary, and very demanding. You were refused access to the repository by both Neth and Jamie because you treated my fellow developers with absolutely zero respect. You came into our dev channels and called people's work shit and when we discussed changes you would butt in and demand things went one way without any proper reasoning as to why. Nobody wanted you to have repository access because having repository access is about more than just the code. It's about co-existing with the other people in the dev team and you failed to do anything remotely on that level. You also threw a fit when someone in the staff team asked you to follow procedure that was put in place by your own management.

Saying that you weren't warned is also a blatant lie as you sat through two interventions (to my knowledge) after you lit a bonfire of a drama post up in public for everyone to see about how you were being denied dev access. I think the fact that not one but three staff managers left almost entirely because of your actions speaks volumes in and of itself. Since your resignation you've done nothing but further prove to everyone that you can't do anything but lie about what really happened.

I hope you find your peace with this community as you claim you intend to.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fiance doesnt understand the drama in "that game".

She isnt a nerd enough.

It's the best part.

How did they even become Host anyways? I mean.. how do you just get that job? Not like you own the code?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is childish

move on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emerald. You never really knew how to handle discrepancies in a civil manner. I tried to drill it into your and a lot of other people's heads that this is not the way to handle things, and that's why I did not reply to your first dramapost that I believe ultimately cost you your position as Vice-Host despite your gross misrepresentation of what was happening. If you aren't going to learn how to be civil, at least please know when to quit. You're making an absolute fool out of yourself.

Just drop it.
    Last edited by Sir Lordington; 01-27-2020 at 10:51 AM.