User Tag List

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How CM's host is above his own rules.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Blood View Post
    Thank you for the replies everyone, even the ones that just tell me to go fuck myself because CM wouldn't CM without the toxicity. All the people who already wanted to hate me, I have no delusions to change their minds and I doubt they care enough for anything remotely fair in the situation. Unlike some, I actually want to leave CM in a good shape because while they laugh at my misfortune, it will happen again if nothing here is addressed. My ancestors are smiling down at me imperial, can you say the same?

Also, I'm gonna make an executive decision on this matter and say this should happen. It can only get better.
    I've actually done what ImHeretoHelp is suggesting on other servers, both as the 'vigilante mod' and the one allowing it to occur. It legitimately works if you pick the right person, they just need to be an outsider of the whole 'clique', since it will let them do exactly what needs to be done with a minimal amount of bias. Hell I'd be up for doing it myself on here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I could open my black book of all the bullshit behind the scenes and really open everyones to some of the dumb shit that ALL staff have done or allowed.

But I took up the orange name again, so I have to bite my tongue

Go in peace
    Lmao TRUUUEEEE BEAST!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Blood View Post
    Thank you for the replies everyone, even the ones that just tell me to go fuck myself because CM wouldn't CM without the toxicity. All the people who already wanted to hate me, I have no delusions to change their minds and I doubt they care enough for anything remotely fair in the situation. Unlike some, I actually want to leave CM in a good shape because while they laugh at my misfortune, it will happen again if nothing here is addressed. My ancestors are smiling down at me imperial, can you say the same?

Also, I'm gonna make an executive decision on this matter and say this should happen. It can only get better.
    the only executive decision you should be taking is looking in a mirror
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we live in a society where the vicehost doesnt get access to the repo, but gets this position when its known many vice hosts were given access to contribute the server. the question is why did jamie even promote you to vice host lmfao wouldve just been better off as head manager

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I have to say about this is

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Gzz View Post
    we live in a society where the vicehost doesnt get access to the repo, but gets this position when its known many vice hosts were given access to contribute the server. the question is why did jamie even promote you to vice host lmfao wouldve just been better off as head manager
    Pretty much this.

Imagine how none of this woulda happened if Emerald wasn't just given an arbitrary position that effectively did nothing different to the position they were "promoted" from.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Gzz View Post
    We live in a society where heads don't have to play the game for 4 months straight and clock less than 4 hours, but a mod gets booted if they get 25 hours instead of 27
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 01-27-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beast u right u right

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is true, I never really played the game after becoming head because the last thing I wanted to do was play CM after dealing with CM. But at least I did stuff for CM whereas Jamie just did neither. Honestly SLC was right long ago and I wish I listen to him. Long-term headstaff is bad for the game. You get burnt out and just stay around for the sake of it. Hindsight's 20/20

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    I've actually done what ImHeretoHelp is suggesting on other servers, both as the 'vigilante mod' and the one allowing it to occur. It legitimately works if you pick the right person, they just need to be an outsider of the whole 'clique', since it will let them do exactly what needs to be done with a minimal amount of bias. Hell I'd be up for doing it myself on here.
    Maybe it could work. I'd have actually considered doing it but given that most of the current staff is in their own clique, I doubt they'd willing want to make it harder to get their way.