User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why aren't CLs whitelist only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    Once upon a time I played as an African CL and started sending faxes in accented Ugandan English. In one such particular round, the company warned me to start speaking in proper English or face dire consequences. I asked back which English since there are so many types of English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English, British English.

Prior to this I thanked the company for accepting me in the company under their diversity programme, which proves that the company was not racist.

After replying to the company with my sassy questions, the Company sent a team of Deathsquad to blow up my office and collect my body.

They breached into my room and starting lighting me up along with a poor survivor who had no clue whats happening. After I died, they dragged my body all the way to the deathsquad shuttle.

In Dchat, the badmin manager said 'WY is an Anglo-Japanese Company, and is therefore racist. Diversity is not welcomed'

10/10

This was when we had a staff team with a sense of humour.

Moral of the story: If you dont want CL to always self antag at least let us do something else hilariously fun. Nowadays, we are very restricted in what we can do, which includes faxes.

But then again this suggestion may backfire since we have a new set of players so I dont know if laxing such rules would work. So your hands are pretty tied.
    MRP server with MRP Admemes everyone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    MRP server with MRP Admemes everyone
    Of course, its not a HRP server

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whitelists are dumb

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dev moment
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    anyone can argue that any role needs a WL due to any circumstance but that is not really the case.
    This gives me an energy that I cannot fully understand and I don't know why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. CL does not need a whitelist at all.
    Walter Meldron - Human
    WAM - Xeno
    Frank - Synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what is the job of CL. Sending faxes to Company regarding the current situation? I either see CLs faxing every minute or not even using it for a single time during the whole round. Roleplaying with the crew? Busy watching Monke Battle Royale in Research. Having conversations with survivors about what happened on Colony? Good luck trying to get that survivors onboard the ship. They just exist for the Ultrazine floor pill memes!!!