User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P0tat0 - Commander Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just can't remember seeing you as XO, no one else seen you as XO it seems, so...

Yes it sucks but when you have the app up you really need to grind out command rolls(RO,CMP,SO,XO with XO+SO being best, CE is a lot more iffy but generally isn't as interactive with the squads/community).

Your answer about BE-executions is wonky, BEs are for rapid response compared to an execution along with other things. I don't think you have a clear grasp of the difference between a BE and execution but the main problem goes back to an ability to judge your command experience.

Grind more command hours

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me wrong, this application isn't horrible, but it is lackluster at best.

I do think you have potential, but we do have some standards for applications and one of them is at least having a few people, council or not seeing you play command at least for a while.

That being said, what I suggest to people usually is to grind XO for three weeks at a minimum, you'll learn to love it over time if you don't burn out. Get over the hate and spite that marines may cause and you'll be rewarded. Rewrite a less lack-luster application next time and get good time in command roles and I can +1 it.

-1 for now.

Message me on Discord and I'll be happy to help you.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What could have been said has been said. Get some more practical experience, get some people to proofread your app, and you'll do fine next time around.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied, Reapply in a month.