Their BYOND Key
    Sakuyoi
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    3:00 AM Friday - around this time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens

Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    Round was about 10-20 minutes in. I reported a player for overdosing me with quick clot pills in the requisition line resulting in me dying. Upon reporting it im very quickly rejuvenated and Sakuyoi responded saying they would look into it and to not escalate it. While they do their moderator thing im line still waiting my turn, I begin hitting ctrl + left arrow, down arrow, and right arrow frequently out of boredom. I didnt care I was killed as a staff member was handling it and went back to waiting in line this some how translated to me "dancing and shitting on them".

A little more info on whats happening: I hop over the railing to the requisition line just as another marine comes through and end up on the same tile as them. Right after them comes the player I reported. They push me down and drag me hind them. I return the gesture push them down drag them be hind me. They then proceed to force feed me about five pills of quick clot causing me to die. I didn't think about it at the moment but I guess that was cutting in line? The player I reported didn't say a word about this nor the marines in front or the one I was on the same tile as. If this was in fact line cutting on my part, it wasn't intentional.

Sakuyoi responds to me again, I don't recall the exact wording but they tell me what the consequences of cutting in line are and then follow it up with, that watching me repeatedly use ctrl + arrow keys some how means i'm dancing and shitting on the person I reported and it didn't look right with them. I responded to this completely baffled by the response it really put me off guard. Im met with a short response that was just "That just didn't look right to me". Very close to this quote. To my understanding the player I reported didn't receive any punishment as moments after this I see them say in looc "HAHAHAHA That was so worth it".

In short, I report a player who murdered me with out good reason and get called a shitter and the person who was reported didn't receive punishment for breaking server rules /to my knowledge/. I'm less concerned the player I reported gets punished and more concerned that the moderator handling it did so very poorly and insulted me for doing exactly what should have been done.
    Evidence
    I unfortunately didn't get any screen shots of this. During the moment I didn't think to make a report about it but decided to only after several hours passed. I would hope logs from the round can be pulled if they are saved on this server. It happened early in the round I don't believe it would be to hard to find.
    How you would punish the accused
    Reprimand. This shouldn't be how mods or senior mods handling things. They are part of the staff and represent the server. In my initial, thoughts as this situation was happening it seemed like killing someone by force feeding them pills wasn't grief and is a perfect response to cutting in line.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interaction
    [04:14:53]ATTACK: /(Penelope 'Penny' Paisley) grabbed IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:02]ATTACK: /(Penelope 'Penny' Paisley) grabbed the neck of IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:09]SAY: Hank 'Molten' Tomato: Wow (CKEY: IckySoup) (JOB: Squad Marine)
    [04:15:11]ATTACK: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato) disarmed Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:13]ATTACK: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato) disarmed Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:14]ATTACK: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato) grabbed /(Penelope 'Penny' Paisley) in the Requisitions (197,57,3).
    [04:15:16]EMOTE: Hank 'Molten' Tomato/IckySoup : PVT Hank 'Molten' Tomato gasps!
    [04:15:27]ATTACK: Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () fed Hank 'Molten' Tomato (ickysoup) with pill (REAGENTS: Quick Clot(7u)) (INTENT: HELP) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:29]ATTACK: Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () fed Hank 'Molten' Tomato (ickysoup) with pill (REAGENTS: Quick Clot(7u)) (INTENT: HELP) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:31]ATTACK: Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () fed Hank 'Molten' Tomato (ickysoup) with pill (REAGENTS: Quick Clot(7u)) (INTENT: HELP) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    [04:15:33]ATTACK: Penelope 'Penny' Paisley () fed Hank 'Molten' Tomato (ickysoup) with pill (REAGENTS: Quick Clot(7u)) (INTENT: HELP) in the Requisitions (197,56,3).
    PMs
    [04:16:18]ADMIN: HELP: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): Lance Corporal Penelope 'Penny' Paisley just OD me on pills in the RO line - heard by 2 non-AFK staff..
    [04:17:07]ADMIN: PM: Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi)->IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): Ill talk to them. Dont do escalation. Just forget about it
    [04:17:22]ADMIN: PM: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato)->Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi): Didnt plan on it. Thanks
    [04:19:18]ADMIN: PM: Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi)->IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): Also for you. Try to not cut in line. If you did that and there were MPs. You would probably be jailed for 20 minutes.
    Also to be honest you dancing seems like you're shitting on them that you got them in trouble by ahelping. Doesnt look funny in my POV to be honest.
    [04:20:32]ADMIN: PM: IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato)->Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi): What Im just board spaming arrow keys. I didnt cut on purpose hoped the the fence thing at the same time as another person.
    [04:21:52]ADMIN: PM: Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi)->IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): It just didnt look good to me.
    Sakuyoi dealt with the ahelp and spoke to the other player
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 01-31-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "[04:19:18]ADMIN: PM: Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi)->IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): Also for you. Try to not cut in line. If you did that and there were MPs. You would probably be jailed for 20 minutes."
    There was more to this response. They said I was dancing making it look like I was shitting on the player I reported.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IckySoup View Post
    "[04:19:18]ADMIN: PM: Sakuyoi/(Lily Izayoi)->IckySoup/(Hank 'Molten' Tomato): Also for you. Try to not cut in line. If you did that and there were MPs. You would probably be jailed for 20 minutes."
    There was more to this response. They said I was dancing making it look like I was shitting on the player I reported.
    It has been added to the logs. It was missed due to an error with our log reader.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sakuyoi handled the player. As for the 'dancing' thing, I can't really speak to what it actually looked like or what was going on, but Sakuyoi thought you were doing something improper and advised you against it. It's a pretty insignificant and inconsequential remark, so I'm not going to lend any more weight to it than that.

Resolved; no action taken against Sakuyoi.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.