User Tag List

Thread: Weirdest dream after staying on discord at 2 AM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weirdest dream after staying on discord at 2 AM

So i went to sleep... i started dreaming. i woke up at a street, and goes along way down and I remember see trees along the walk way and and there’s litter around... it’s also night. Then i got teleported to a metro station... i see a woman, this part is pretty vivid and I can’t remember well... but i board train and i had a talk with the woman, she’s a spy or something and then i got teleported to what seems a beach. There’s a guy here with me and i have to follow him, he goes and knock guards of some place down, then I separate from him and i was on a beach dragging a body to the ocean. Then i got teleported, I’m now at some house with the spy lady and some other guys. I have to defuse something... a bomb or something. I have to time it right but the clock at the house wasn’t viable. The lady then pull out a case and give it to me saying:”here, tale this one. It’s from the president” and i got a flashback of her receiving the watch from the president in black and white vision? The watch is in a golden case and the watch itself is golden. I took it out and put it on my wrist. I then start to defuse the device, but it ticks to zero. I then teleport to the beach, with my family there eating on a table in little shack like we’re on vacation... i spot a motor boat from afar going in shore with a female and male... the dream ends here as i woke up. I’m surprised how much I remember from this dream tho and don’t stay up late to chat on Colonial Marines official discord... or you’ll get probably a weird dream. Go to sleep early like your mama told you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg nice.e..... wha happn nesxt????
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    omg nice.e..... wha happn nesxt????
    Wow so r00d, can u let him finish? Sheesh.

What happens next?

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on da edege of my seat, will dere be a parte two?!??!?