Byond ID?
    Crystal9156

Marine Name
    Crystal 'HPR Lover' Nole

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Sammy

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I read them back, forward, and highlighted.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A synthetic character can perform combat if: They are returning wounded or healing and help from others would not be available. If they are alone or in a small group and are attacked by a hostile they may defend themselves and others. If the threat is a hostile non-human or they may engage due to not being under marine law however anyone under marine law should be subdued non-lethally.

An Example:

Sammy is running back and forth between the front lines, gathering marines and healing them as she is able, when a marine, herself, and another marine are jumped by a xeno, she is allowed to fight off the xeno and kill it if necessary if it stays, but if it disengages and runs off she must not chase after it and continue to heal the marine, alert others about the contact, then continue to heal and collect marines to take them back to the FOB.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I need at least 100 characters for the google doc so here are some more. Character one, character two, character three.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    My synthetic's personality is kind and caring to others, attempting to help them as best she can, however her quirk is that she will attempt to incite any crewmember regardless of rank to eat a provided snack to keep up their energy and health.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I've played a good deal of MT for the past couple years I've played on the server, and know how to keep the ship running smoothly, but know I shouldn't be replacing the MT's in their jobs.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I'm moderately familiar with command, hanging been an SO before, I know how to send commands to squads, load and fire the OB, and use the assorted consoles.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I'm familiar with medical, able to save marines from dying, defibbin dead ones(when able), and can diagnose and treat them accordingly.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Very familiar, Req is usually one of my main roles I play when I'm not playing as a marine, I can fill bags with ammo, know how to refill boxes, know the amount of attachments to hand out, and can order supplies while also handling sending things to squads and the FOB using supply drops.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I would like to be a synthetic because I've been playing on this server for a long time and decided to finally attempt to get myself whitelisted, as synths are one of the ultimate marines helpers and I just love helping marines as well as keeping the ship running smoothly so others can kill dem xenos.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I have not and do not.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    Am not.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I know I do not have many posts on the forums, as I do not usually post and such, but I hope that the quality of my writing will make up for that and that I will still have a chance for whitelist. I also have species whitelists from Baystation if reading them would indicate that I am able to rp a role properly.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you just give them candy bars? I see multiple things wrong with this synth. You will be spending a great deal of time constantly finding a snack machine so you can feed your quirk. If you were to chat with someone you would just act.... nice? Maybe it’s just because I haven’t responded to apps in a long time but I can’t really see this as anything other than meeting the requirements of how a synth should act and then just handing the person a candy bar. The story in general is kinda meh and breaks the fourth wall really with “muh good ole days of cm”. I found a few grammatical errors but I’m not too picky about those cause I myself suck at that kinda thing as you can surely see reading this. Sorry ima have to -1 check the whitelist app help section of the discord to discuss what would and wouldn’t be a good quirk. I know we’re kinda running out of original ideas but this quirk is surely lacking
    Last edited by VortexGaming; 02-03-2020 at 01:35 PM.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is completely fine with the quirk seeming odd, I didn't have much idea of a quirk that would be implementable with how I want to play, I'll be retracting this app and creating a better one later down the road, thank you for the feedback.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure to ask for help in whitelist help channel if you need it.

Withdrawn. Can reapply at 3/4
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.