User Tag List

Thread: Mercer - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercer - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mercerer
    Character Name?
    Yumi ShibanumaYumi Shibanuma/Various(I had a lot of characters on my list. But most of them almost never got used. It was primarily just Yumi.
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Server ban.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    EmeraldBlood
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    None currently.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise Station and Bee Station.

To clarify: The reason for the Paradise Station ban was because I looked for a loophole in the Asimov lawset. I should have definitely Ahelped and asked for clarity before doing what I wanted. An admin was not okay with this and I ended up having an argument with them over what qualifies as following server rules. They then permabanned me. I realize now that I was in the wrong. Exploiting the way the server rules were written was a terrible thing for me to have done and I'm very sorry for that. I shouldn't have tried to adjust my laws to my own benefit and certainly held them accountable to myself OOCly. This ban was applied to me on 11-25-2018.

Now, as for the Bee ban: This was a wizard round. I was not the wizard. I got a chaos staff and interpreted it as being a part of the wizards plan and that my job was to kill people. I realize now that I should've ahelped and inquired if this was okay to do first. I went around firing it at people. An admin asked me why I was doing that and I responded by asking why I was in trouble for using the staff. I was then banned. What I had done wrong in that situation was assume that I had been made into an antagonist against my will and assumed it was okay to act the part without inquiring for further clarity from a staff member. When it comes to any situation that involves killing another player I should have definitely ahelped whether it was okay or not rather than going on my own intuition. This ban was applied on 12-20-2019
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: Reason: Terrible attitude IC and OOC. Was not willing to improve. Expires: PERMANENT BY: emeraldblood For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to https://cm-ss13.com/viewforum.php?f=76
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Now, as for my appeal to CM itself: I was in a terrible point in my life prior to my permaban from CM at the time. Both myself as a person and my attitude has improved dramatically since then and I fully accept any expectations my stating that brings onto me. I promise, if unbanned, to not say all the horrible things I said to both the playerbase and staff of the CM community nor, will I as generally unpleasant as I was to you all before. I realize I was also extremely rude to you all in the staff and a lot of people in the community too and I deeply, sincerely apologize for all of that as well. I didn't take into consideration how others would feel during my time playing and that was a massive mistake on my part. My previous ban was wholly justified and I am ready and willing to, if allowed, return to CM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Are you banned on other servers? Would one be able to provide some kind of vouch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already listed the servers I'm banned from in the appeal. The servers are Paradise Station and Bee station.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain why you omitted your ban from Yogstation, and the fact that you issued a threat to one of their staff which occurred after your permanent ban from Colonial Marines?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had completely forgotten I was banned from Yogstation as this was shortly after the CM ban, I think...? I know the reason for the ban was because a crew member stole something I was using. One of us escalated into punching. Then eventually from that it turned into actually trying to kill each other. I felt, at the time, zero guilt over it and threatened the admin who was talking to me about it in the heat of the moment.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the non-disclosure of your ban from Yogstation and the threats against /vg/ staff, we have decided to decline this appeal.

After getting into serious trouble here, you got yourself into trouble on other servers too. This doesn't paint a picture of improvement.

Until you have shaped up and can get a strong vouch for your improvement this ban will need to sit.

Resolved, denied.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001