User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldy Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baldy Thread

Hey PVT. Aseem Bhola Singh here. I’ve accumulated a few questions over the week I have been playing CM and thought I would come here to seek the sage advice of the elder ungas.

1. Strategies to avoid FF? For me, it always seems like one minute I have a clear lane and the next I’m blowing a marine’s arm off. Is lag? Am I just that bad?

2. What is in Unga Juice?

3. How do I use my knife to remove shrapnel? Doing it by hand takes to long.

4.When does the legendary Bill Carson play? I’ve always wanted to experience his special brand of chaos.

5. What are the niches for the different grenade types?

Thanks and I look forward to becoming an ultimate badass with all of you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Become better at looking before clicking, I'm still not good at it.

2. Don't ask don't tell. (Probably bicaridine, tricord and oxycodpne though)

3. Target body part, activate knife in hand.

4. I often see Bill Carson in the evenings, utc+1.

5. The niches are push countering (HEDP) and friendly fire (HEFA). Incendiary nades can also be good to stop a crysher from retreating.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Depends, limbs going off due to FF isnt common, Normally I put myself shoulder to shoulder in the first lane of fire if I want to spray at hostiles, make sure you have a clear picture about the position of friendlies, hesitate to fire if runners are going head on to a marine stronghold,

2. Unga Juice is a combination of chemicals meant to heal all kinds of damage, normally it contains Tramadol, Bicardine, and Kelotane, or in common speak, Painkillers, Brute heal, and Burn heal. Unga Juice mixes vary from doctor to doctor, so try not to chug too much.

Normally kept in flasks that can be found in the same dispensers for the food found in the cryo sleep chow, you can ask doctors for unga juice, and they'll know what to do.

3. Enable hotkey mode by pressing tab, on your main hand press z while holding the knife, stand still for two seconds and you'll be clear

4. Bill Carson is a rare sight, he has been the inspiration for many in the CO community, stay active, and maybe one day you'll see the man himself.

5. HEFA are for defending points, normally the sharpnel deals little damage to the barricades, many people frown upon HEFAS however, due to new players using them incorrectly.

HEDP is the stun grenade, meant to deal high damage and a respectable stun time depending on how close the blast is from the hostile. Common strategy is cooking the grenade 2 seconds and throw it, then blast any hostile caught in the explosion, make sure to have a clear line of fire and that you dont suffer from broken arm because the stun time of the HEDP is very high on marines

Incendiary are area denial, I personally throw them deep into enemy lines to difficult any retreat routes from hostiles

M15s are HEFAs and HEDPs but stronger, they have quite a big blast radious and you should treat them like HEDPs, only draw back is that they are rare

Smoke grenades are... Well, no one really uses smoke seriously.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    Smoke grenades are... Well, no one really uses smoke seriously.
    Briefing hotbox grenades.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Use a L42 with smart scope until you get use to combat. Or a m37 shotgun "point man" so no marines are infront of you.

2. A made up term that essentially means "fuck squad medics ima marine unga prime who's gonna beast on these xenos with two drinks of this flask" that the CMO/Doctor/Researcher will sometimes make up for marines being asked or not that will usually consist of a broad range of healing chems.

3. a) Left click your boot to take out combat knife. b) Press z (the combat knife should be highlighted in your hand) c) Read chat and repeat until you're sure you have no stupid rav shrapnel in you.

4. Bill Carson isn't a person, just a myth, a legend...

5. Only ask for and use HEDP for now, it stuns almost all xenos except queen (almost nothing stuns queen)

Ask questions in CM discussion on discord if you're really thirsty, lots of robust marines like to talk and give out tips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to use this thread for a really serious question yet not basic enough to be called baldy.

We all know HEFA is good, good in making not only marines feel pain but your own squad, but hey now. Is it better than HEDP against a wall?
    Aida Clark - The story so far

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeleC View Post
    We all know HEFA is good, good in making not only marines feel pain but your own squad, but hey now. Is it better than HEDP against a wall?
    As far I know, HEDPs deal more damage to walls
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Strategies to avoid FF? For me, it always seems like one minute I have a clear lane and the next I’m blowing a marine’s arm off. Is lag? Am I just that bad?

Sometimes people don't pay attention that someone is shotting down a lane, you just got to pay attention to others through intuition if they are going to commit suicide by marine or not.

2. What is in Unga Juice?

Ugna juice is 20-20-20 kelo-bica-tram/oxy or it 60u of hyperzine. Kelotane heals burn damage, bicacade heals brute damage, tramadol suppresses pain, oxycodone suppresses pain also but it suppress even more pain but goes through the body faster. Hyperzine makes you go zoom zoom but has OD of 5u, 6u or more it destories the heart. Take note you drink 5u at a time.
    Doctors usually dont like make ugna juice unless they got the time becuase round start they making drugs for medics mostly.

3. How do I use my knife to remove shrapnel? Doing it by hand takes to long.

To remove shrapnel use the Z hotkey, don't need to target.

4.When does the legendary Bill Carson play? I’ve always wanted to experience his special brand of chaos.

Bill Carson plays when he wants to play (7-12EST). Was a bigger meme even back in the day and is an old time player. Known for low concerns for the lives of his men and doing crazy strats to win, or kill all the marines to prevent a mutiny the vote is still out there.

5. What are the niches for the different grenade types?

HEDP is for stunning, HEFA is for killing other marines/humans BUT if you get it on top of a stun aliens it will crap on their lives... or they will escape and hefa blast local marines... otherwise used for clearing resin structures, m15 is basically HEDP+HEFA and is pretty deadly all round, HIDP is the incin nade and used to ethier burn aliens or deny space or just burn resin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah not gonna use grenades anymore. Tried to throw one but it just stuck to my hand and blew me away. Maybe I clicked on a resin wall by mistake? Regardless, lesson learned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Just remember when you shoot you should move forward, ofcourse you can shoot from behind marine but if you arent good enough considering the firing line (looks Sargeant Muffin Firing Line Guide) better not to do that

2. IIRC it's 20u Bicaridine, 20u Kelotane, 20u Tramadol/Oxy

3. Stand still and hold 'Z', dont need to target any body parts

4. I've no idea

5. Just avoid HEFA, it sucks. Use HEDP to stun, and HIDP to block if you're getting push by xeno (or vice versa).
    Last edited by Xun; 02-04-2020 at 10:46 AM.