User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Sargash#6941, Melody#6969, RobertoBrown/Roberto'Taco'Moreno#4118

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    Also, while it didn't contain the words rape and what not, it did contain a background of a graphic image, possible sensitive and political topics such as war crimes and war criminals, and it was seemingly ignored.

edit: added full image

Felix here. Only minorly involved.

I also posted this exact image into synth channel as I thought/think it is hilarious and the round was insane.

Personal opinion: Just because it has the word cock or rape in it doesnt mean its erp...

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Felix here. Only minorly involved.

I also posted this exact image into synth channel as I thought/think it is hilarious and the round was insane.

Personal opinion: Just because it has the word cock or rape in it doesnt mean its erp...
    Ahh sorry forgot the whole point.
    1. No one said anything about it.
    2. The "worse" version is still in synth channel as of 4 seconds ago.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One last thing.

The second image is not the full image, it's missing part of a fax snippet that was included in the one I uploaded to discord. I won't bother changing it.

I'm sure heads can run their brain cells to see what's going on here, but to any casual reader reading this, the reason I posted on here is because I believe Noah was targeted by staff while I was not. That is all

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a look at this and have spoken with the admin in charge of Discord; given that the Discord staff who actually removed the post believes it was OK in retrospect, we decided to let this go. Sargash is correct that you shouldn't be arguing with staff, but I'm not going to split hairs when we deemed it to be a mistake. But I wouldn't exactly be shocked that Discord staff decided to remove it - frankly, without an in-depth analysis of the picture and its context, it can very easily be construed as 18+. So I would recommend being just a little more cognizant of how others might interpret the things you post.

Resolved; the warning has been removed.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.