User Tag List

Thread: Medics should have access to medbay vendors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medics should have access to medbay vendors

All medic or PFC medic should have some sort of their med vendor at medbay so they can restock autoinjectors and shit... it's so anoyying to ask doctor about it and they run away makes me cri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye it’s kinda silly we don’t got access to them you can ask an Engi to hack em for ya though other than that it’s back to askin then idle until they give it to ya
    The laziest Bravo medic main that used to only use a flamer.
    LCPL George ‘swamp’ Grills [Bravo (Med)] says, "What a libtard lmao”
    Now I main Alpha ahhhhh

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it annoying as a doctor. As the machines are just looted and I have to make epi from stratch.

Maybe move a vendor into the storage and make the other 2 public?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I find it annoying as a doctor. As the machines are just looted and I have to make epi from stratch.

Maybe move a vendor into the storage and make the other 2 public?
    What goofball medics are so crutched by epi they can't use their 1 stick or buy more. Let alone git gud enough to not need epi on everyone but the 500+ burn damage victims.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daturix View Post
    What goofball medics are so crutched by epi they can't use their 1 stick or buy more. Let alone git gud enough to not need epi on everyone but the 500+ burn damage victims.
    I dunno man, Epi is just useful to have on hand for those orange patients with like 90 brute after getting jumped by Ancient Rav XX-359 that I dont feel confident in spending too much time and kits on.
    Rather than burn almost 2 kits and have them flatline anyways from how long I took, I could just jab them with Epi and click on them a few times with one kit and then defib to get them back up.
    For the record, I carry two sticks, and those are either robbed from roundstart lifesaver belts or bought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly doctors shouldn't be using autoinjectors in the first place unless its an emergency. They have chemistry for a reason, and way more syringes and bottles than they know what to do with.

Seconded on Gitlabbing this.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA hack vendors you eeedeots

It would also be nice for PFCs/SLs to be able to click on vendors with their minimedic injectors to refill them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    Honestly doctors shouldn't be using autoinjectors in the first place unless its an emergency. They have chemistry for a reason, and way more syringes and bottles than they know what to do with.

Seconded on Gitlabbing this.
    I too, like to wait in CHEMISTRY HELL for 3 years to get TB, KD, and then waiting even MORE for Epi, Inaprov, whatever the fuck-
    Jokes aside, thirding on gitlabbing this. They're called "Marine Meds", arent they?