User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xeno winrate needs to improve back to 70-30 so that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xeno winrate needs to improve back to 70-30 so that...

FOB duty isn't so painfully boring. It used to be FOB duty was alright just because you know your defenses would eventually be tested against the Xeno hoards. Now it's like building a huge lego project that nobody will ever see.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally like stronger Xenos, just because it makes wins more rewarding.

I think the balance is pretty good currently, although I personally think the "Bone shard ravager" is exceedingly unfun....and warriors are very, very strong at the moment, and likely need a bit of tweaking
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn’t it 100% marine win rate outside low pop and events?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    I personally like stronger Xenos, just because it makes wins more rewarding.

I think the balance is pretty good currently, although I personally think the "Bone shard ravager" is exceedingly unfun....and warriors are very, very strong at the moment, and likely need a bit of tweaking
    Hedgehog ravager is obnoxious enough on it's own, but you literally cannot push a chokepoint if there is a boiler and defender with the ravager too.

And yes, warrior needs to go. For good this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Hedgehog ravager is obnoxious enough on it's own, but you literally cannot push a chokepoint if there is a boiler and defender with the ravager too.

And yes, warrior needs to go. For good this time.
    Nah slim

anyway we should make xenos stronger and give crusher a strain -Xenomain

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pssst... Pssst... Hey! Hey, kid! You don't have to stay in FoB! You can disobey orders and unga into darkness and then die to a warrior, or lurker and then complain about that.

> Download leaked code.
    > start your own server.
    > make it 99-1 benowinrate.
    > play the server yourself.
    > Profit?

Untill there will exist RP oriented server, no side can be at the disadventage. It's literally TDM server, who cares you are bored? Who cares about your 10-1 KD ratio? I care about me not dying in 5 seconds after being abducted and moved behind beno lines, because I was directly one hit perma stunned with yellow/green gas despite having full health.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Pssst... Pssst... Hey! Hey, kid! You don't have to stay in FoB! You can disobey orders and unga into darkness and then die to a warrior, or lurker and then complain about that.

> Download leaked code.
    > start your own server.
    > make it 99-1 benowinrate.
    > play the server yourself.
    > Profit?

Untill there will exist RP oriented server, no side can be at the disadventage. It's literally TDM server, who cares you are bored? Who cares about your 10-1 KD ratio? I care about me not dying in 5 seconds after being abducted and moved behind beno lines, because I was directly one hit perma stunned with yellow/green gas despite having full health.
    Cabal, please stop shitposting in my topic.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PogoMarimo View Post
    Cabal, please stop shitposting in my topic.
    Somebody has to do it.

Go here (//showthrea...nd-unrewarding) and talk with this gentleman. As threads that talk about the same topic, but opposite spectrums, should be merged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, yes, let us make the game more xenos sided so that the FOB gets "used" more. That will make my engineer rounds more rewarding.

Meanwhile, in reality...

In the last engineer round I played, I had to fortify the entirety of hydro road and most of hydro because the only other engi doing things outside of LZ1 was both slow to cade and slow mentally (who the fuck builds a ring of wired sand cades around the north hydro entrance). I then got to spend a while running around patching breaches and melted cades along hydro road while trying to avoid a robusto warrior hunting me (nice try Kryth), because manning 3 screens worth of cades and covering squad engis is an impossible task for the marine force in this day and age. Then, despite my efforts to prevent the "hydro gets cut off via road and wiped" meme, the queen flanked via hydro road, a lot of hydro got fucked despite the repeated warnings about the flank, and then the xenos effortlessly rolled up nexus and the LZ because the state of Bravo's part of the FOB was a bit...special. I later found out from that warrior player that only one guy was guarding the entirity of hydro road, and he along with half a dozen other marines were abducted by that warrior from hydro road.

The round before that, myself and most of charlie were wiped because orders like "go to LV power" are too difficult to comprehend for everyone but myself and like one other guy, so BOO as a lurker and a random runner picked off the entire squad in groups of ones and twos while command watched and made no orders to help things despite announcing that Charlie was getting fucked. I didn't even get to build a single cadeline.

The round before that, I built the entire LZ on CORSAT as the only bravo engi with a brain, ungad off after over an hour waiting at the LZ when command ordered all marines to assist in the final push, died in the shitty CBT and flank filled nightmare that is Omega research, and later found out that all of my cades were useless because xenos breached the LZ through a totally undefended flank and wiped the marine force planetside after the push fell apart.

Good thinking, brother. The answer is clearly to buff xenos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you want to actually make a point or do you just want to complain about not enjoying being an engineer, but you still do it?