User Tag List

Thread: Robotic Potato - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robotic Potato - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Robotic Potato
    Character Name?
    Irene Rockfelt
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Omicega
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Aurora, Baystation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Old EORG ban on CM awhile ago.
    Reason for Ban
    Access Denied. Banned by host.

Previously it was: "Banened by host: R18Feb19 - Player harassment, grief, and server raiding.", due to an error I was unbanned, accidentally joined the server and informed an admin.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    To begin with, I'd like to once again restate that I'm apologetic for my actions, I have no justification or excuse. I know following my previous ban appeal it was deemed unappealable but I'm appealing now; close to a year after my original ban in hopes opinions may have cooled on the subject. In all clarity: I fucked up, I made a mistake and I accept that and hope to find forgiveness and continue to play on the server.

I'm appealing because I hope to gain a second chance, this ban is my first, aside from an old EORG ban a few years ago when I was new to SS13. I don't mean to imply the severity is any less because this is my first 'real' ban if that's proper to say. I made a serious lapse in my judgement; I took a joke far too far and brought it to harassment territory and also ruined the round I was participating in. Once again my apology firstly to ExGame for the harassment I incurred and to everyone in the round I made my announcement in and assisting in a suicide therefore disrupting it.

I hope the staff team can understand the sincerity in my apology, come to forgive me and believe I will not allow something like this to happen again. If there's anything I can do to assure everyone this was a one time thing and a mistake I'd be pleased to strive to meet any request. Thank you for your consideration.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have decided to accept this appeal.
    Think about what you're doing in the future please.

Resolved, Accepted. Contact myself or X31stOverlord if you are unable to connect after 24 hours.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001