User Tag List

Thread: An open letter to any who have played an Abomination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An open letter to any who have played an Abomination.

I have one question. What's it like?
    Hi I like crayons.
    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Ancient Runner with HP pool of a Ancient Crusher and armor. Lower cooldown on pounce, longer stun on marine from it. Can't heal trough weeds, but it's not a problem if you are the only (or one of the very few) aboms and even then healing drones are your pals.

Death machine both on open field and in small rooms, but sucks when trying to assault cades. Basically the only weakness and fairly competent Abom will not even try to siege the cades, so the only way to kill one is to wait for preds to do your job if they aren't already all dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh. That sounds like hell to fight, a lovely thing to have on your side and a ball to actually be.
    Hi I like crayons.
    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big healthpool, rav charge.
    Everyone targets you, everyone tries to protect you.

You can only heal via decaps. Speed is above average, damage is high.

It's really just an overbuffed rav

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post

You can only heal via decaps
    Havent bothered with a Pred whitelist because I always see preds being lame and never doing anything all game, but do they also only heal from decapitations? Cant find a wiki article and the forum posts seem maybe outdated. Is it just the rng in battle decap that heals you, or something more akin to how gibbing a corspe works?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty40 View Post
    Havent bothered with a Pred whitelist because I always see preds being lame and never doing anything all game, but do they also only heal from decapitations? Cant find a wiki article and the forum posts seem maybe outdated. Is it just the rng in battle decap that heals you, or something more akin to how gibbing a corspe works?
    Healer Drone Strain can also heal them (however slow due their massive HP ammount). No idea about Prae Screeches, probably too. Decap heal is a special ability, Abom has to stand on the same tile/next to as a corpse with head and use it. After a short while corpse will be decapitated and Abom will regain RNG ammount of HP (usually 1/10).

In addition they can't slash griders and they have super special bug ability that lets them climb on the window with shutters closed. The only beno that can do it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is very epic and cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kinda meh, your pounce/charge just slashes whoever it hits and nothing else. You're speedy as fuck and have shitloads of health doe.