Date of Incident
    February 5, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Yumi "Momo" Yamato

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Xywenx

Accused Character Name
    Eric

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    13:48

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic Combat Restrictions

Description of the incident:
    Pretty much, the synth utilized his pain immunity to bodyblock the queen (Me) into her death. Not only that, just before that, he DRAGGED ME to try and get me in the line of fire of marines. He was in the frontline attempting to combat the xenos and did not fall back or retrieve wounded when they pushed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have no evidences of it as i was the queen.

How you would punish the accused:
    Suspension or removal of whitelist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my point of view: I was dragging a cade to the front. Queen charged me. I was stuck between Queen and cade in a 1-tile path, not only that but CM magic allowed the xenos to move the the cade behind me effectively blocking me. I stood between the Queen and the marines while getting pelleted by both marine fire and queen slashes. I tried to get out the other side but then a crusher blocked me effectively between himself and the Queen and blocking the Queen aswell.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the Crusher you mentioned, I was grabbing you and pulling you out of the way, but you kept your position. You were safe where you were, and deliberately moved to stop the Queen escaping.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness, I've seen Eric block the queen after trying to secure a 1 tile breach. The nuke was armed and it was obvious marines were gonna win, but the xenos did a one final push. They pushed the 1 tile breach that was kind of far away from the main FOB, queen charged alone and Eric just stood there, blocking her while marines did some war crimes. From my perspective and dchat's, it wasn't combat synthing, many other synths block queens and you seem the only one to get mad, even if you were going to lose either way. You shouldn't go alone as queen or you will get memed 99% of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to mention that you didn't bother going around me when I was in front of you with the cade even though there was a open breach 2 tiles away without any barricades if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs in the next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

[12:43:24]ATTACK: Jacub Sidorovich (ronmr) shot Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx) with an armor-piercing submachinegun bullet in the Staff Restooms (JMP)
    [12:43:24]ATTACK: Jacub Sidorovich (ronmr) shot Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx) with an armor-piercing submachinegun bullet in the Staff Restooms (JMP)
    [12:43:26]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:28]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:30]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:32]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:33]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:35]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:37]ATTACK: Xywenx/(Eric) grabbed Stobarico/(Elder Empress) in the Staff Restooms (202,119,1).
    [12:43:39]ATTACK: Elder Empress (stobarico) slashed Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx)
    [12:43:39]ATTACK: Jacub Sidorovich (ronmr) shot Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx) with an armor-piercing submachinegun bullet in the Staff Restooms (JMP)
    [12:43:40]ATTACK: Jacub Sidorovich (ronmr) shot Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx) with an armor-piercing submachinegun bullet in the Staff Restooms (JMP)
    [12:43:40]ATTACK: Jacub Sidorovich (ronmr) shot Unknown (as Eric) (xywenx) with an armor-piercing submachinegun bullet in the Staff Restooms (JMP)
    [12:43:44]ATTACK: forest2001/(Ancient Crusher (FR-807-S7)) grabbed Xywenx/(Eric) in the Canteen (198,118,1).

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok me and the council discussed this report. There's really not much evidence to go off on and the logs are very non conclusive. Being forced in a position where Xywenx blocked the queen because he tried to secure a breach is not something me and synth council should punish. He did not attack the queen once.

Resolved - no action taken
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.