User Tag List

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: State of the Whitelist

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PogoMarimo View Post
    You hurt the whitelister's fweelings, boomer.
    Someone has to tell people the hard truth. Someone has to end the bullshit.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I don't think people expect roleplay while fighting xenos and stuff, but moreso shipside roles where you have a CO naked, wearing a paperhat, and spewing memes and shitposting with the tablet.
    It's possible to keep a decent level of RP if you REALLY try it out, even on combat. I have almost all my keyboard Macro'd to some bullshit military phrase to some request or to a certain role.

When People hate me for my Military heavy RP, but some people love me when i do CAS or be a Mortar Operator.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    It's possible to keep a decent level of RP if you REALLY try it out, even on combat. I have almost all my keyboard Macro'd to some bullshit military phrase to some request or to a certain role.

When People hate me for my Military heavy RP, but some people love me when i do CAS or be a Mortar Operator.
    You know, come to think of it, I should make some macros that are just cheesy 80's style one-liners. Like "Make your funeral arrangements today, because you just ran out of tomorrows."
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    You know, come to think of it, I should make some macros that are just cheesy 80's style one-liners. Like "Make your funeral arrangements today, because you just ran out of tomorrows."
    Not for that, for useful stuff, like before calling CAS, you do some cheesy line which is taticool.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    Not for that, for useful stuff, like before calling CAS, you do some cheesy line which is taticool.
    Oh, like something along the lines of "dropship ready for tasking, guns guns guns", that sort of thing? Yeah, I think that would be useful, giving people the heads up to maybe don't push into CAS.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh, like something along the lines of "dropship ready for tasking, guns guns guns", that sort of thing? Yeah, I think that would be useful, giving people the heads up to maybe don't push into CAS.
    Those are exacly my lines, i shall post examples.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 02-27-2020 at 02:11 AM.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Example one, I am on the air, ready for cas: say ":j This is Goliath-1, Flight of one AGS-20 Cheyenne Dropship flying at Angels 250, 4 guns for this section, 200 seconds on station and on flight path to MSR Spaceport heading to IP Cadillac. Ready for Tasking.

Example two: HUD is locked on target, ready to shoot on the lase.: say ":j this is Goliath 1, CAS Pilot, message to Observer, Target to Supress: Alpha-Foxtrot-2-5-5-3, Egressing sub-orbital, requesting BDA after Splash, out."

Example three: Firemission being issued, firing guns: say ":j Target locked! Guns, Guns, Guns."

Example Four: Firemission ended, returning to sub-orbital: say ":j this is Goliath-1, CAS, Record this target, end of mission: Area Supressed, over.

I have those for Mortar as well: For Shooting two rounds: say ":e This is Goliath-1, SEAD, Message to Observer: Bravo, two rounds, single gun, delay in effect, target number: Alpha-Whiskey-4459, Requesting Splash, Shot Over.

Those ones were from when we had Whiskey outpost: this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 1 Gun, 1 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, Incendiary Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 1 Gun, 1 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, He Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 1 Gun, 2 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, He/Incen Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 1 Gun, 2 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, Incendiary Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 1 Gun, 2 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, HE Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 2 Guns, 1 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, Incendiary Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 2 Guns, 2 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, HE/Inc Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 2 Guns, 2 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, HE Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 2 Guns, 1 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, Incendiary Shots out.

this is Goliath Actual, Mortar crew, message to Observer, Target number: Echo-November-Whiskey-299, 2 Guns, 1 shell per operator, Requesting BDA after Splash, HE Shots out.

If you really take your time, you can make this enjoyable and enhance the RP.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 02-27-2020 at 05:50 PM.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean you can macro stuff I guess. I personally just stop for a minute to type out and RP. People should try it.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooper44 View Post
    I mean you can macro stuff I guess. I personally just stop for a minute to type out and RP. People should try it.
    I also enjoy being killed by a Lurker, or a Runner. People should really try it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I also enjoy being killed by a Lurker, or a Runner. People should really try it.
    Gotta keep that KDR up bro, or else all the real gamer Delta PFCs will laugh at you