Baked Beans - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Baked_Beans69

Marine Name
    Marco Coates

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kr'atack

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Yes i was recently banned on Cm-ss13. Although currently i can access any server and have tried to follow the rules as best as i can.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Born on a Yautja Colony world Kr'atack took the Blooding as soon as he could in order to gain fame and honor so that he could mate. He has not yet become an Elite and prays to the gods to give him the strength to become a great warrior.
    He takes great interest in the Human race as well as the serpents seeing them both worthy foes.

His father sired him and left to fight an honor duel against a rival clan member, his father lost and perished. Kr'atack tries his best to become better than his deceased father by trying defeat all foes he comes across. He is not without honor and will follow the code to his dying breath and beyond.
    He and two other young bloods survived the blooding and went their separate ways, each fought with a powerful fury the likes of which put several marine squads to shame.

The first hunt

The party stood at the entrance to the temple, this was it, this is what they have worked their entire lives for. Kr’atack offered to enter first but they all settled on to enter in together. Dark is what he noticed the serpents love the darkness. He filtered his bio mask to lock onto any signatures. He found one stalking their way to investigate the disturbance caused by the temple opening. The poor drone had no idea what had happened as a combi-stick crashed into its neck. Arm outstretched and quite shocked at how his first kill of a serpent had gone Kr’atack quickly regained his composure and took off his bio mask to mark himself worthy. His two companions shocked at how their friend had just become a blooded decided that they wouldn’t be left behind in the dust.
    Kr’atack smiled with his mandibles as his friends set out to become men. Two runners burst from the shadows to pounce on him, however, as fast as they were he was faster. He noted that these serpents had yet to reach maturity but they instigated his response. He unsheathed his wrist-blades and made short work of the closer one gutting it and cleaving off its head. The second runner saw how outmatched it was and let out a screech for help. The hive now knew of their intruders. Kr’atack put back on his bio mask, these will make good trophies he thought bemusedly. His brothers of battle indicated that no one had fallen thus far and so they charged the horde only pulling back to heal every once in a while. The hive grew desperate and sent out more powerful foes, but, like those that came before them they too fell to the might of the hunters. Wanting not to waste this hunting source the trio decided to return to the ship all of them now considered men in the eyes of Yautja society.

Why humans are to be respected

It was there that he met his first elder and there he received acknowledgement of his skill. He was later assigned to take a hunting trip on a planet of his choice. He had enough serpent skulls for the day so he chose to add humans to his collection. Here he learned of the human's ways, how crafty they were how tough they were and how to kill them. They fought with a vicious tenacity the likes of which a dying animal had. At first all he saw them as were animals but he grew to respect them more as time passed. One human had covered himself in mud. Crafty as that was it was not the reason that he grew to appreciate this species it was that they too had honor as the human stood and fought despite the fact that he would lose. Kr'atack saw the reason, he stayed so that the others could live and as the human died he chocked out "What now, if you go after the kids I'm gonna come back from hell to drag your ass with me". Crass as it was he saw that the human meant it and thought that this human whom had lasted this long against him could probably do it. He took the man's skull and his primitive pistol as means to remember this worthy foe. Perhaps all humans were like this and in his xenophobic blindness he couldn't see it until now. He smiled and set off to his ship to show his trophies and prepare them for his future progeny to be in awe at.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    He is cautious and calculating on how he could gain more honor and trophies.
    I will play him as a silent figure stalking the worthy prey

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is when all parties agree to the battle. A hunt is when a worthy prey shows itself to be worthy and capable of a fight.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to be cordial and attempt to earn their respect while not actively interfering

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Genuinely it seems to be an interesting experience and if i ever try for admin this would be nice to have as a reason for that.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Having discord access is a requirement because of important annoucements relating to predator codes/guidelines. Are you currently banned from the CM Discord?
    No

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like you got a ban + jobban in mid January, less than a month before making this app, and haven't even had it appealed yet. The reason I bring this up is because it's noted that it was caused by you raging and doing something you shouldn't have.

Predator on the whole is a very frustrating role to play, nobody wants to engage with you and the people who do won't roleplay with you generally. Why would someone who just recently lost their temper in a bad way be good for a whitelist like this that causes a lot of frustration?

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, Baked_Beans69

Unfortunately you received a ban last month and have yet to successfully appeal it. The Yautja WL is one that requires a great deal of patience and discipline. The fact that you have an outstanding ban shows that you may have some issues with either or. I am going to ask that you get your Job ban successfully appealed and try again a month after that time. It should go without saying that you should also be refraining from receiving any other major disciplinary notes as well.