User Tag List

Thread: ChampionDragos - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChampionDragos - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ChampionDragos
    Character Name?
    Carver 'Steeljaw' Jackson
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    NA
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Bobatnight
    Total Ban Duration
    7 Days
    Remaining Duration
    7 Days
    What other servers do you play on?
    I have only recently come back to SS13, for now I only play(or tried to) play on CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I've been banned maybe once in the past, honestly I don't remember the server, it was some popular SS13 server at the time. I believe it was only that once. (This was on my old account, Vladimir which has no correlation to CM and has no bans on CM.)
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: Ban Evasion, tied to account DylantheNewGen, Vladimirilliyich. IP tied to these accounts.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    My cousin, Dylan (who played on DylantheNewGen years ago), was at my house years back and was banned, he is a known troll and had/has anger issues. I have no contact with him and he lives nowhere near me anymore. I don't exactly know what purpose banning me for having his account on my IP (something I can't really change, and even when I explained I was banned.) Nonetheless, I am more than happy to try and clear up the situation, furthermore, my other account, Vladimir is an old account that shouldn't have any bans on CM(as far as I know), nor does the new one.

Dylan was a troublemaker but he is no longer located in my household and has no access to me, my computer, or my IP. I made a new account because I couldn't gain access to my old one, which if I did gain access, I would have used to play CM like I have many times before I took my break. I am curious why he stated ban evasion when I don't have access to my cousins account, and my old account didn't have any bans on it, nonetheless. Thank you for reading and I hope this starts the path to clearing all of this up, I am more than happy to answer any relevant questions to clear my name. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for ChampionDragos:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for DylantheNewGen:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for vladimirillyich:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ChampionDragos,

When is the last time your cousin played CM-SS13 from your house?
    When did you start playing CM-SS13 after your long break?
    When is the last time you played with you first "vladimirillyich" account?

How many different computers do you log into CM-SS13 with?
    Last edited by Tharinoma; 02-08-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tharinoma! I'll just go down the list and try to get all this answered, first off, as far as I know it's been a few years since my cousin was at my house, like two or three years if I had to put a number on it. He moved to the middle of the US and i'm on the Coast so he's far away.

To answer question number two, I played for the first time on CM-SS13 after the break maybe a few days ago, and crashed, then I tried again and that was the most recent time (the day I was banned).

Third, it must have been before the break, maybe during? But I don't think I even touched my Byond or anything on it for the whole duration iirc, which was a pretty long time gap.

Last but not least, I only have one PC that I play/log onto CM-SS13 with, I only own one PC.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have elected to accept this appeal, as we have found no evidence to suggest you are actively using another account. Keep in mind however that if you do connect with another account without disclosing it to the staff team, you will face a permanent ban.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001