User Tag List

Thread: Jakkkk - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jakkkk - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Jakkkk
    Character Name?
    Mortimer, Xarvis Ut'er-era, Olaf 'Viking' Karlsson
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Permanent.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown.
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    None currently.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: CLSTR-17Sept19 - Appeal if you believe this is a mistake
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Let me preface this by saying that my previous appeal was very low effort and I apologize for that, I didn't take it seriously enough.

A ban appeal is to show that a person fucked up, they receive the consequences of their actions, they acknowledge it, they regret it, and then wish to play the game again. I recognize that I did something that was very stupid, I regret it, and now I wish to return to the game. I know that some of the staff may not trust my word, but I've never lied or broken my word with anyone on CM. I had my fun being a griefer for a day, looking back on it now I regret it, and it won't happen again. I've had a few staff members tell me that they'll vouch for my return, and with other people's names riding on mine, I tell you that I will not do anything that could put them at risk.

You guys know I have incredible potential to benefit this server, as I have before. I played the game for a solid year or so and garnered no notes, none at all. I played an absurd amount of the game when I first got into it, and never had an issue with staff, never really fucked with the rules. I don't know how many other people can say that.

As a staff member, I was well known for being a hardworking mentor, there would be times back in the day where I'd join the game just to answer ahelps for a couple of hours. My true contribution to CM lies in the synthetic whitelist, where I helped Emerald set up the synthetic council, and ended up getting a spot from the start. I, along with my fellow councilors, worked on improving the role with the help of developers and other players. All of my work is still evident today in the roleplay guidelines, as well as a guide I made a while ago that people still use to this day.

My whole point with mentioning my contributions to CM as a whole is to remind people that I'm not just some backstabbing, evil, griefing monster. I have the capacity to benefit the server tremendously, and I wish to do that again. I've become a far busier person in life so I won't be able to clock in as many hours as I used to, but I just wish to play the game for enjoyment's sake. My only aspiration at the moment is to get back onto the synth whitelist and just play as an android once again; it's a simple pleasure.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.

Note:
    Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Mass Grief - As a Predator went up to the Almayer and SD'd in briefing at the beginning of an event. Perma pending. | Thu, September 12th of 2019
    Last edited by forest2001; 02-07-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not against this appeal, in fact I'm all for it. I'm here though to let you know that even if this does go through, you will not be receiving your Yautja WL back. As for the other WL's, I can't speak for those.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don’t need 500 people to white knight him, we only accept vouches from other communities in ban appeals, not staff or non staff +1 unban this person please posts. Thank you for your comments, but this isn’t a popularity contest.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've whitelists have all been removed the day you were pbanned.

You can reapply for them all with the Councils and I in 3 months, If you are on your best behavior for a month without a single issue, I will make it a month.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been banned for six months and seem to genuinely want to come back without causing problems.
    Your history is spotless excluding this incident, and considering your extensive playtime that's an impressive accomplishment.

That said, it was a very bad idea to go and mass grief an event round as a flamboyant way to say goodbye.
    We have discussed this extensively and I have considered the feedback we have been given here.

We have decided to accept this appeal. You will be on a two month probationary period, any griefing incidents will net you a permanent ban, other rule breaks will be met with escalated punishment during this period.

Resolved, accepted. Contact myself or X31stOverlord if you are unable to join the server after 24 hours.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001