User Tag List

Thread: Saw - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Sawdy
    Character Name?
    Yamada Sasuo
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    I'm IP and CIDs banned
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dorkkeli
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent Banned
    Remaining Duration
    7 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Just CM Almayer
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No, I only play CM
    Reason for Ban
    Multikeys
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Well, I didnt know that having alts can be violating the rule. I am so sorry, what can I do to solve this?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time you connect you're linked to the rules, told to read them, and that ignorance is not an excuse.

What is your appeal? Why should we unban you?

Notes:

Saw96289628:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sawdy:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw9628:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 02-08-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for replying.

Ok, let me point out one by one about the crime I've committed.

Spoiler #1 Saw96289628
    I was running out of surname in Japanese so Yutani came first out of my mind so I quickly chose it. Few minutes later, an admin DMed me in the game, and I apologize to him then changed as promised.

Spoiler #2 Sawdy
    - Well, this is my account on SS13 ever it became the first one for me for mistaking RP rule, it was a year ago. I remember the first time playing, I asked people to help me about in-game mechanics in normal chat because I cant equip anything properly then they told me to go into LOOC for in-game help. Later, a pair of random marines came up and bullied me for being stupid, they armed me with gun chambered for me, striped me naked and told me to be a warrior something, at that time I dont know how to interact with the SS13 HUD, so I randomly shooting around. MP came up, then admin came up. I told them I'm new to the game and the admin guided me through on the interaction.

- Yeah, that was my first time breaking rule about the name. I got a funny idea that I'm new and stupid-alike to people, so I named myself Forest Gump. People liked that then Admin shown up.

- I was applying role as PO for few first time then another PO shown up, stole my role, we both take the role as pilot for granted and trying to command the ship over the others. At that time I felt lesser and when we landed on somewhere, other PO left the ship for a lookaround, I suicided myself out of misery because I felt like I'm meaningless then left the game. Maybe that made him found an opportunity to report me to an admin to get punishment, I dont know what that guy talked to admin, the admin perma banned me from that role. I found out what happended to me the next day without any chance to speak to the admin.

- Ok, I'm so sorry about the meta knowledge. I was being too fun to the game at the moment and stupidly do that.

- Uhh, the name Riley Reid. I'm deeply apologize about that, I think at that point I was going to entertain people around with my name. Admin came up again and I stop doing so.

Spoiler #3 Saw9628
    Well, I mistook discord admin told me to do ckey for 2 accounts and I did. I'm sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah those 2 guys said I was a Liberal something, I just remembered. That was my first memory with the game.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forest is on vacation so I'll cut to the chase.

This appeal is being denied for the following reasons:

-This is a recent ban for one of our most serious offenses, multikeying is a huge no no
    -Ignorance is not an excuse, multi-keying is in our rules. If you join on another account, you are subject to a permanent ban. You also accumulated notes between both accounts and jobbans.

The admins will not be granting you an unban at this time. You may try again within 30 days, and it is highly suggested you play on another SS13 server and come back with a vouch.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids