Date of Incident
    February 9, 2020

Your Character Name?
    AYZ

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Alicia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:55 GMT +8

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic combat rules

Description of the incident:
    Synth consistently ran up to the queen aggressively each time she screeched. I felt it was debatable whether or not this was a rule break until the synth literally ran up to the cadeline after the queen screeched and started attacking her at melee range with the machete while she was trying to break a cade. This was when the synth started the screech 5 tiles away from the cadeline, then (do synths have screech resistance?) used their seemingly shorter stun time to push the queen off cades with their higher melee damage and machete, foiling the push.

Later, in a more debatable way, the synth ran up and between several xenos and then bodyblocked the queen as she tried to escape. I'm not familiar with the synth rules so I am not sure if running into a alien attack and bodyblocking is a rulebreak or technically allowed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I would check the logs from that time and ask players who participated.

How you would punish the accused:
    Council decision.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing here logs within the next 12 hours
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was Observing at the time the push, since it seems synths are immune or have a shorter stun time then normal marines the synth took advantage of that and attacked the queen when she screeched while the rest of the marines were stunned after she breached the cades and when she (queen) attempted to leave the synth body blocked the queen and provided to kill/aid in her killing.

yes we know that synth can indeed attack but isn't it suppose to be a last resort there was a multitude of things the synth could have done first before attacking such as shaking marines up or dragging a crit marine away before choosing to attack it just seems a bit too much since Synth seems like it cant be downed by screech (or their stun is significantly shorter) and they unga rush the queen and the queen has no defense since they cant be spit down (as far as I know).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi im the synth here. As stated in the synthetic guidelines: These laws prevent a synthetic from actively attacking enemy combatants while stationed at the frontlines. During this time, the Synthetic Unit should be making it their priority to heal the wounded and drag others to safety. If a Synthetic Unit is actively assaulting or killing enemy forces in frontline engagements, they will be terminated and their parts salvaged for other unit repairs.

While a Synthetic Unit is moving between locations, returning wounded, guarding the FoB, or patrolling the colony alone or in small groups, they are allowed to defend themselves and the lives of other humans, provided that assistance from others nearby is ineffective or unable to arrive in time

You were INSIDE the FOB attacking marines when I attacked you. Thats all I have to say, I was defending the marines around me because the rest were unable to defend themselves. you underestimated the synth and paid for it..... I only attacked you when you were attacking FOB and marines couldnt defend themselves VIA screech or when I was defending myself when you took over a layer of the FOB. When I was on the frontlines, healing, cading, etc when you screeched I ran in to help intent marines and get out. The only other times I attacked a xeno were on my way back from Frontlines to FOB where I saw a ganking praetorian around cafeteria attacking a marine, a Defender who I killed that was chasing an injured marine in one of the hallways away from the main battle, and I stabbed a boiler with a knife one time who opened a door right as I was stabbing the door to retrieve a marine I saw. Other than that I was just help intent picking up marines or grabbing marines you xenos were dragging. I did have to drive a tank, the driver wanted to push into the hive to which I said we should probably fall back to which he refused so I continued im sure as you know the tank died shortly after.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Queen readying up for the charge:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alicia reporting the queen's location:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs during the attack:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you also get the logs for the attack before they entered the fob, the one where she screeched the cades? It should be around 10-20 minutes before the final push where the queen dies and has the same machete attack logs on the queen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so the first 2-3 attack logs are when queen was attempting to melt the cadeline where the was only one other marine the dude with the shotgun there the praetorian was doing the same. The actual attack starts here:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

To which she dies and I attack her corpse as a send off:

[02:48:19]ATTACK: Elder Empress has died to M37A2 pump shotgun at the Underground Hallway NW
    [02:48:19]ATTACK: Unknown (as Leon 'Top' Konrad) shot the Elder Empress with a shotgun buckshot shell in the Underground Hallway NW (69,109,1).
    [02:48:20]ATTACK: (Alicia) attacked (Elder Empress) with M2132 machete (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Underground Hallway NW (68,108,1).
    [02:48:21]ATTACK: (Alicia) attacked (Elder Empress) with M2132 machete (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Underground Hallway NW (68,108,1).

I Myself only attacked the queen 2 times in that fight, if I remember correctly the queen screech doesn't make a log much like the use of an abilitiy those Emote: roars you see are just the queens reaction to getting hit. In total I hit the queen around 7 times in the logs shown, 3 when she was attempting to melt the cadeline and only one other person was there(as they were all on the east side) 2 times when she actually RAN into the FOB, and 2 times after she died. (By the way the breach made was because of a crusher ram in the morgue opening to the FOB it was a 1 tile space)

Edit: To make it easier when searching logs the only other weapon I used is a kitchen knife, and a Survival knife
    Last edited by VortexGaming; 02-09-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched this entire fight go down in ghost while observing and can indeed confirm as a witness every attack alicia was making was in self defense, Xenos continuted to attack the fob and the marines inside, breaching it and storming in and Alicia defended herself rather than standing still.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only machete log made by the synthetic on the queen before the FOB push was:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Accompanied with the attack logs just before and slightly after:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That attack log before the FOB push should be after they break through a layer of the fob on the east hence why shortly after I say queens on the east side of FOB. I was caught up in between aliens as they were killing people so I hit the queen and ran for the cade line. I also believe this is where I found the machete on the floor and picked it up
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler: