Byond ID?
    Obliviouss0

Marine Name
    Rodrick Fisher

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Bowie

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I am familiar with the Synthetic Guidelines. I looked over about 4-5 times during my time in CM, and told myself that one day I want to be a synthie.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    When there are wranglers around to save ol Bowie from Bowie's group, then he'll just run to them looking for some support from the enemy, or varmint. If he's also trying to transport a fallen soldier on his own he can use force to help bring the marine home safe.

If there isn't and Bowie has to fight alone, then he won't hesitate to use force to get out of the situation in a timely manner.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

This story is too long to grace the face of this simple little form. (Not really.)

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Bowie is a Cowboy to the core. He will often tell stories if time warrants it, because he just loves telling people about himself and how amazing of a cowboy he is.

He has enough stories to fill a library, and he loves to share them with his fellow freedom lovers. He'd talk along the lines of "How he would used to do things back in the day."

Overall, he's just a talker. If the situation isn't too dire, then he'll tell a story that should raise the morale of any marine that listens.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am also well familiar with Engineering, it is important to the operation for any game high pop or low pop.
    I know how to...
    -Build a decent FOB
    -Build a decent FFOB (Ex. Hydroponics)
    -Hack Vendors/Machines
    -Fix Generators
    -Build TCOMMS (very important)
    -Build cades during pushes.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am pretty familiar with Command. They are the bread and butter of the operation. Without the Overwatch officer, I believe any operation would fall apart.
    I know how to..
    -Use Consoles
    -Make Announcements
    -Make good calls (Sometimes)
    -Drop Supply Crates
    -Who to fire an OB for.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am completely familiar with Medical. It was the first role I played when I first started playing the game. Although it was a rocky start, I gained my love for the game learning the mechanics and all.
    Short summary-
    -Efficient Ground/Ship-Surgery
    -Intuned with the meta of Research medicines (Ex. Port-a-cryo, Superzine, Lung/heart fix)
    -Great Chemistry.

I believe I can bring some good info to medical and research sometimes as I feel there's always something to learn in the area other than just making Chemical Grenades.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I am quite familiar with requisitions, and I know how important it is to winning a game.
    -I know what each droppad does.
    -I know what to give what resources to what
    -I know the meta of REQ.(Cough. Flashlights.)
    -Communication. VERY important.
    -Also know what to order.

Requisitions is more important than a marine. Everyone needs resources in a timely fashion.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I. Love. Supporting.
    Synthetics were made to support the mission in every way. Synth is a fill role, because they have the skill to do literally anything. If there's something that's open and it's required to win the game, then the synth is thrown in that area to help advance the game.

I've spent awhile trying to learn roles to become a synth.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No, I've been a good player. I try hard not to be banned whilst having fun.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No, I love the discord server. I try not to act toxic in any way.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    For One- I would like to have a Cowboy hat to bring out a unique aspect of my character. If I can't have that then I'll stick to the regular USCM hat with some dignity.

For Two- I know that I haven't been in the forums long and I'm ALREADY making an app post for Synthie Whitelist, but I consider Discord a forums in a way and I've been quite active in that.

For Three- I've spent a while trying hard to learn roles for the day that I become a synth and just help the game overall, with both my roleplay and gameplay.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes
    Last edited by Obliviouss0; 02-10-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is his quirk that he's a compulsive liar to bring morale to the marines?"

" I brought out my trusty revolver, and BANG! They were all suddenly dead before me. Didn’t even blink once. My revolver was smokin’ with the sweet smells of victory. "
    Synthetic Senator

Whitelisted Synthetic Obliviouss0's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jakkkk
    Compulsive liar? Yes-Maybe! It depends on how you look at it. Raising the morale of marines ain't an easy feat y'know. Story-tellin is the business around here.
    Player of Rodrick Fisher and Bowie. Roughest darn darn darn darn darm darn.... thing out there.

Creator of a small guide on how to be a successful researcher:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there. Quick question: Are you sure you have provided the correct Ckey on the application?
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Novacti
    Ah crap, you're right. I ended up getting my two names mixed up again @_@
    It's actually "Phoenixx0" My apologies.
    Player of Rodrick Fisher and Bowie. Roughest darn darn darn darn darm darn.... thing out there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are decently active in-game and I don't see any bad behaviour from you.

Also, you're somewhat active on discord.

I think the quirk will be cool, if you manage to convey it properly

Can you explain this reply?
    -Who to fire an OB for.
    I'm not sure I get what you mean.

Optional question: can you tell me how to properly deconstruct a wall?
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Novacti
    Alright firstly, let me explain what I meant by:
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    -Who to fire an OB for.
    The first thing I learned when I played as a Staff Officer was that Privates and most PFCs are not to be trusted with calls to OBs. (Maybe shoulda been obvious heh.)

And for the optional question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    Optional question: can you tell me how to properly deconstruct a wall?
    A long process of firstly getting the welder, then using a screwdriver to start the process unscrewing the bolts... Weld again.
    ...Crowbar
    ...Wrench
    ...Wirecut
    ...Crowbar
    ...Welder
    ...Wrench
    ...Wirecut
    ...Wrench
    Finally! ...Wirecut

Think I did that correctly. May be wrong, I'll have to check later.
    Last edited by Obliviouss0; 02-12-2020 at 01:35 AM. Reason: still spoiler tag. ill just deleto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll clarify something: You are forbidden to fire OBs as it goes agaisn't the synthetic programming, and other indirect weaponry like CAS.

But I am going to ignore that since I find this app with future, I like the cowboy feeling and the 'Good guy' personality that you set for your synth as well the stories, it gives me a Clint Eastwood kind of setting, I dont know maybe its just me.

Regarding the quirk I welcome anything that promotes interactivity with marines, specially those who do the most tedious of jobs in the field (I.E Bravo or Field surgery doctors) will appreciate it. If you feel that you can make good and creative stories, go for it, just dont take Creative freedoms too often.

I cannot vouch on your ability to RP or Perform certain roles however I trust you friend, you got my support.

+1
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Story was something new, pretty good, but some actual dialogue you could see happening ingame in a round would have been nice as well. It helps to judge precisely what you're going for with the quirk, cause descriptions don't always show that.

Quirk, it seems fine? I'm still a little uncertain on how you're going to precisely do it ingame, beyond telling exaggerated stories about yourself, unless that is it?

Please write a small dialogue you could see happening ingame in a normal round.

Rest is good.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Me_Bigsnail
    Thanks for believing in me!
    @Vampmare
    Yep- Right, you're right. I haven't shown how I'll interact with marines in general! Allow me.. Ahem..

-A Marine begins heading to FOB after a hard fought battle with the enemy beyond.-
    "MEDIC!"

-Bowie enters the scene fresh from the Alamo. He looks as happy as a synth could be in an environment of his expertise.-

"Ain't this the sweet air of-- Hm?"

-Bowie towards the area of commotion, and scans the marine with his scanner.-

"Well, friend. You done got yourself the case of broken lungs and liver."

"Wait- How do you know.."

"Son, this ain't my first rodeo. Now how ya havin it? Just as my old paps did? Painful? Or the ol' borin way?"

"Having what?"

"Now, you know tha answer to that, surgery!"

"Well.. Alright- I'll take the 'boring' way. Seems less painful.

-Bowie places the marine on the stretcher and begins immediate surgery. After taking out the 'boring' internals and placing them on the marine. Getting done in less than 2 minutes.-

"Now Rine' work harder on not getting your insides all inside-out hear? Be like me how I was with them UPP soldiers back in the day."

"But I'm not a synthetic!"

"You may not be no strong cowboy like me, but if you believe in yourself enough like I have you'll get there!"

"Alright thanks, Bowie!"

"No problem, son."

[SCENE] Hope you like it!