User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Unknown

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Your post for this forum states "8. Do not make an report unless you believe that a member of staff violated procedure or otherwise acted inappropriately"

I believe that the admin acted inappropriately, in that the event was run poorly. I'm not asking for his head or anything.
    This is where I think you've gotten a little turned around. The event going off the rails because of players shooting each other disobeying IC orders not to, is not me acting inappropriately it simply is not.
    Could things have gone different? Sure, hindsight is always 2020, had I known marines and UPP would disobey their IC orders from admins and start butchering each other i most certainly would have made an OOC, Just as I made an OOC when it became clear players were not going to listen to IC nor did they care.

Now was this inappropriate? Absolutely not. Infact the only thing that could be construed as inappropriate that round was to give you your spec crate back rather than say too bad so sad you died.

I certainly welcome the criticism and it certainly does help me improve on things in the future, but saying I acted inappropriate is quite simply not the truth.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    This is where I think you've gotten a little turned around. The event going off the rails because of players shooting each other disobeying IC orders not to, is not me acting inappropriately it simply is not.
    Could things have gone different? Sure, hindsight is always 2020, had I known marines and UPP would disobey their IC orders from admins and start butchering each other i most certainly would have made an OOC, Just as I made an OOC when it became clear players were not going to listen to IC nor did they care.

Now was this inappropriate? Absolutely not. Infact the only thing that could be construed as inappropriate that round was to give you your spec crate back rather than say too bad so sad you died.

I certainly welcome the criticism and it certainly does help me improve on things in the future, but saying I acted inappropriate is quite simply not the truth.
    Inappropriate is a vague word, so let's define it. I am using it in the context of 'you made a mistake and I want to offer suggestions and criticism' not 'You are a fuckup'.

I think it's a good idea in the future to establish clear rules for the event and just punish anyone who doesn't bother to read them, since if they aren't gonna read they certainly will not be good people to help run an event.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty.

So as you said yourself, there was no rules broken by Take, no action is being taken.

If you have critique for events, it might be best just trying to message the Admin in question in future or making a general discussion topic.

Staff reports are for issues with staff behaviour, not complaining about events that didn't go 100%.

Resolved.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager