Azbru - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Azbru

Marine Name
    Bruno "Nines" Rodriguez

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Lithos S'eer

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...rDsaSc8EM/edit

Massive thanks to Sleepy and Myk for going over my story and giving appreciated feedback, and a very special 'thank you' to Arty for the immense help in word choice and general tips. Y'all are the MVPs.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Lithos worships the gods Kor'Ma - God of War and Lightning and the god Kehrite - God of the Forge and Fire. When on a Hunt, he uses “Blitzkrieg” tactics to please Kor’Ma, being the closest to a Lightning Strike. He kills his prey swiftly and decisively. The most glorious kills are the ones where the enemy doesn’t know what hit them.

When he finds particularly worthy prey that displays unusual behaviors for its species, he uses a more defensive stance and kills his prey slowly, as such an encounter should be appreciated instead of rushed. He finds personal amusement in slowly killing and stalking those he finds unique. Such kills are a tribute to the God Kehrite, as he kills the target slowly, like one cooks a meal or sears a steak.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An Honor Duel is a fight between a Yautja and prey it has considered worthy, strong and honorable, where healing items and ranged weapons are forbidden, and any interference is forbidden, the penalty being labeling them as Dishonorable. Honor Duels can be between Yautja to deal with disputes.

A Hunt is where a Yautja stalks and kills its prey, and collects a trophy. This is how Yautja climb the ranks in society and bring themselves glory. The prey needs to be deemed Worthy to be hunted, otherwise its a violation of the code.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Lithos is not the most talkative of Yautja, but he will not deny his fellow Yautja a few clever jokes and conversation. He likes to brag when he has a particularly glorious kill and enjoys hearing the tales of the Hunt from other Yautja.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I have been observing predators and I enjoy the gameplay and RP they bring. I find the stalking and observing unique, and the opportunity for quality melee combat doesn’t appear often as marine. Especially not as Synth.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Having discord access is a requirement because of important annoucements relating to predator codes/guidelines. Are you currently banned from the CM Discord?
    No
    Last edited by Azbru; 02-12-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize for never getting to your second draft, but you seemed to take the advice I had given you, so that's a big plus in my book.

The story is pretty short and to the point, though I'm sure Robbrown would ask for more character information. Barring that, I'd give this a +1. Roundhouse kick, and all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As sleepy has said, I do like the story, its short which is upsetting but it is to the point and isn't bad. However I would like to see more about your character like probably Rob. Overall though, you can have my +1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for the fact your planet is named after my pred. But no i saw this story go from arguably passable to what it is now. A good piece of work +1 Lad well done and good work taking on the advice we gave you
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, Azbru. After taking in to effect the council's view on your application, I am going to go ahead and approve this. While I don't find your character particularly stunning, the story was decent and the council seems to think you're a decent enough player to bring on to the WL.

I have messaged Bancrose with my seal of approval. You should be receiving your perms sometime in the near future.

Welcome to the hunting fields, brother.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum/Game/Discord Perms updated.