Date of Incident
    January 12, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Ancient Lurker BS-908-P

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Swumprat

Accused Character Name
    Lokh-Talare

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:25 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code: Dishonorable Prey

Description of the incident:
    So I am a lurker going around doing lurker things. I see a predator, try to have a little fun with them. I attempted to devour them, they moved, and I ran off. Over the course of my life from the first time I met them (30-35 minutes?) I was hunting marines and whenever I saw them I would help intent caress them as a sign of good will, and trying to have fun. If they didn't like it, they could have said maybe "Back, vile serpent!" or could have attacked me with melee. But instead of doing anything, I came up to them and was HPC'd and killed with a scythe. I did not met the criteria for being classified as a dishonorable prey, I did not do any LRP actions like fortnite dancing, I never once attacked them, and I certainly never interrupted any honor duels. I wasn't dedicating my round to fuck with him, and I only went out of my way to interact with them when I saw them while hunting marines. They had plenty of options here, attack me, try to communicate, threaten me, but instead they chose to instantly end my round because I attempted to devour and help intent clicked them a few times. If they would have killed me without the HPC then I would be fine, but they did, which was not justified.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs and this image will certainly show.

http://prntscr.com/r1kagl

How you would punish the accused:
    Small warning since they are new/rewrite of honor code and what defines 'LRP'. The honor code says LRP actions like fortnite dancing, which would be an actual server rulebreak, and predators sort of enforcing this on complete shitters is alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs in the next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright let me toss my side out. Here's what I saw. I saw you trying to devour me without knocking me down at least twice, caressing me randomly, and the thing that kinda made me actually think "Okay let me do somthing" was when you grabbed me and put be between you and some marines you were fleeing. I decided that before I did ANYTHING to you was to ahelped it. Chainsaw responded. I can't remember what was said specifically but it basically came down to "That sounds like an IC issue" and basically said that they met the criteria. I asked if this meant I could go gloves off and he gave a sorta kinda answer saying that you were dishnorable. So I acted on that. That's what happened on my end.
    Hi I like crayons.
    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Date is incorrect, it was 12th February not January.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I've gotten around to reading this report, going through the logs and I've reached a conclusion.

From all the evidence put forth it appears as if BSP seemingly used Swump's Yautja character as a bullet shield by dragging them and having them face the incoming Marine gunfire. While the Honor code might say "Like X, Y, Z", that does not mean that it's solely that action that constitutes a breach. In this case you took a 7+ Ft Yautja, grabbed them, and then dragged them in to incoming gunfire at least 3 different times, this to me seems awfully LRP.

No action will be taken against Swump, for I believe that BSP's actions were LRP.

Expect to have your face melted if you opt to use a 7 Foot tall, 500+ pound Yautja as your personal draggable barricade.

Report is denied and closed.