User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown. - Violation in Marine Law

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I argued with your orders, not outright refused them. Also, I guarded DS1 as shown in the logs and assisted in killing the queen, preventing her from going into the cockpit, disable the remote control, and kill us all. MPs were ordered to do intel duty and I helped with that, as Vortex said. Then, I went to DS2, launched it up and announced that I am returning. I didn't went into direct combat, if my only point in deploying was to unga with marines then this report wouldn't have existed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've said all the points I wished to make, but I'll leave you with one final one.

[09:14:05]SAY: Fay 'Swiss' Sandys [MP]: Captain, no, I will deploy.

That is after you received a direct order to remain shipside. This is insubordination by the definition.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [09:14:08]SAY: Fay 'Swiss' Sandys [MP]: I must. (CKEY: Ladwhy) (JOB: Chief MP)
    [09:14:09]SAY: William 'Mengele' Crimson [MP]: No (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    [09:14:11]SAY: William 'Mengele' Crimson [MP]: You wont. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    [09:14:13]SAY: Fay 'Swiss' Sandys [MP]: I can't let my MPs go alone. (CKEY: Ladwhy) (JOB: Chief MP)

I gave my reasoning behind why I should deploy and I think that's an argument, not refusing orders right off the bat. That will, of course, be declared by the ones who are looking into this report.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, it's right there in black and white.

The announcement specifically stating that you as the CMP were excluded from that order and a direct order from the CO for you not to deploy.

You chose not to obey a lawful order, regardless of your intentions, you should have followed it and then spoke about it after the fact if you so wished to convince the CO otherwise, this is not a whitelist issue as there was no rule breaks by Solidfury.

Resolved. Closed.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager