User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the Flaregun the new marine meta?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    Not gonna get any kills this way, but it makes them fuck off.
    That's pretty much it. I did get a kill with a flaregun once though. That's pretty high up on my list of personal "Greatest CM moments/achievements".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    That's pretty much it. I did get a kill with a flaregun once though. That's pretty high up on my list of personal "Greatest CM moments/achievements".
    I got a kill with a flare gun, on a zombie of all things. I was CMO, and One of the scientists was finding corpses that still had pulses, so we were stacking them in the NW containment cell. The researcher got infected somehow, and strapped himself to a chair, which the MPs were kind enough to roll into NE containment cell. When the researcher turned... it had to have been admin fuckery, because he somehow had, AND managed to plant C4 on the containment cell door. I was running out just as the Captain was running in, he followed me and thankfully only caught some shrapnel. The Captain emptied his Mateba into it to negligible effect, then it chased me into upstairs medical, where I saw a flare gun belt on the ground. I grabbed that and made the panicked decision to run into the dead end that was research to give myself time to unholster the gun and chuck the belt. Then, I shot the zombie with the flare. Miraculously, since I expected to be mauled or to die immediately after my futile attack, the zombie went down in flames.

Too bad the damn virus was airborne.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Synth probably can't even use it mechanically.
    you're right, anything considered a firearm synths cant use (including flareguns and tasers). We also can't use grenades (even with combat restrictions lifted). The only exception is flashbangs.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.