Swagbag - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Swagbag

Marine Name
    Samantha 'Riggs' Rigga

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ri'Fuall

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Yes and no. Last month was technically just a month ago for IE. However the situation was a bit jaded at the time and while I'm not going to exactly defend myself for it, I will own up to it and say that it is my fault and my fault alone. IE is a sign of temper to some and while this may be viewed as negative by a lot of people, I can assure you that a ban for IE will not reflect how I play a whitelist seriously.

I am banned from Aurora, Paradise, and Yogstation. The Aurora ban was for suiciding as an antag and throwing grenades around then DCing. Paradise was for stealing the HOS gun and equipment and I don't remember the reasoning for Yogstation, all of these bans happened at least, one year ago.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I find the current revamped honorcode much more simple than it was previously as well.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Going to have to just type some random stuff here so I'll put the intro of the story in here to compensate for the minimum.

“Humanity first sent out it’s first broadcast strong enough to be picked up, which was received in the 1930s. It was what was described as a mad man ranting about race superiority across inferior humans at the time.”

I laughed, chuckling maybe? Humans fighting over dominance and superiority when their muscles can virtually never support fighting against the dreaded alpha hive themselves without gunpowder and their rudimentary shooters. I was better of course. I used my plasma cannon sparingly and a scythe. A scythe that reaped instead of sowing I think. I closed the digitized book and shuffled it back in the blue-lit bookshelf.

Temple of S’ahul, History of the Human Race 1900-1999’s.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Ri’Fuall as the story has described is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but by no means is below the expected standard as of expected by Yaujta society. Arrogant and abrasive as most Yautja are, Ri’Fuall is at best, a wise fool. Cracking rudimentary jokes to other predators, such as commenting “Hey, why are they boarding the human dropship?” and “Think they are making a hive there, sister?”

Although Ri’Fuall is abrasive and arrogant, he will be played as /somewhat/ cautious. I must admit I am not the best at melee combat and I’m not on a quest to prove that I am. I am here over all, to roleplay with marines and when possible albeit rarely, xenomorphs. I’ve had a few positive experiences doing so in the past. Overall, Ri’Fuall will be mostly interacting with marines unless there is a vital reason to hunt a worthy xenomorph or even an unworthy/dishonorable one such as an Abomination or one that interferes with an honor duel, respectively. Ri'Fuall will maintain an aura of superiority and seriousness around humans, though.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is an interaction between either another predator or human, a predator has to ask a human for it to occur. When it occurs both of them are willingly brought back to the predator ship and always take place there, albeit they are very rare. However, one thing to point out is a human or xenomorph cannot ask a predator to challenge them to an honor duel or the likes, if they obviously act like they know what an honor duel is that is virtually always metagaming the honor code, outside of possibly the already dishonorable Dutch’s Dozen and that would technically make them dishonorable in the honor code.

The main difference between an honor duel and a hunt is almost in itself in the wording. An honor duel is far more personal to both parties and worth it’s weight to a predator that has seen an exceptionally worthy human, if not another predator. The hunt is in itself, just a hunt. You are hunting prey you find worthy as to prove yourself to others and Yautja society in a sense and is virtually just open fighting within bounds of the honor code.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I do plan on socializing and bantering with other predators, even at my own expense. Outside when needed such as abominations and the optional choice to watch an honor duel, I’d rather interact with marines in a sensible manner for a predator, mainly by being arrogant and cocky, than other predators outside needed circumstances, nor will I hunt with other predators as it is not allowed in honor code.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    In all honesty, my last application in 2019 was a feeble attempt at an application. I just wanted it back then. But after an experience with Allaki on Ice, where we exchanged a lengthy conversation and they paid their respects after I died in battle, I realized there was great roleplay opportunities left in the predator whitelist and that’s what I want to experience again, even if CM is in a poor state of maintaining roleplay, I believe there is some good remnant of roleplay left in the predator whitelist.

While some people may have concerns about how I play as a PFC or SL occasionally, I want to assure you I do take whitelists seriously.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Having discord access is a requirement because of important annoucements relating to predator codes/guidelines. Are you currently banned from the CM Discord?
    No
    Last edited by Swagbag; 02-17-2020 at 02:15 AM. Reason: edited toi to to

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to add xenomorph to the honor duel answer, not going to edit anything else in. Just an addendum.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best of the best

+1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for some more feedback on this.

My initial impressions however are more than favourable. Good writing and downright hilarious.

+1 all around.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very well written story, and a good player. I have no doubt in my mind he will be a great predator.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not gonna lie,I don’t always agree with rigga,her methods can be “unorthodox” but I have to admit,She is brutally effective,the time I overwrote her concerns was the time I consigned two squads to death on Ice,a mistake I won’t make again,for how little my word means I give a definite +1 she has been around a long time and her experience speaks volumes

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I've gone over this and found your story to be more than acceptable. There is also the fact that you're an incredibly well established member in the community and you have more than earned the respect of many of your peers and the communities leaders.

I believe that you will become a welcome addition to the WL.

Welcome to the fields, brother.