Date of Incident
    February 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Manuel Conrad

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    AlbertBlackwell

Accused Character Name
    Yo'stban

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Like 2:26 Central US Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honour Code

Description of the incident:
    I was playing Delta Medic on Solaris Ridge. We were fighting off lurkers and the like at the area NE of Bar, near EVA, east of Dorms - the hallway near Laundry. I was trying to revive a fallen marine. Lurkers and the like were approaching and trying to stop us.

Eventually Predators were declared KOS by Command and they were killing fuckloads of marines and dragging away defibbable corpses - so I decided I'd hunt them down if they came near the guy I was trying to defib. And so I did - by the way, be careful with what logs you pull. I believe I injured 2 or 3 different Predators, only one of which broke the honour code - the others simply LPCd me and left without stunhitting or killing me.

Once I injured one sufficiently, it started to LPC us on its way to Marshalls, we kept hurting it with shotguns, then it pulled a Plasma Rifle and attacked us with it, then used it again and stunned me with it before finishing me off and saying "Puny Oomans". He also delimbed my corpse after I went down with a scythe.

Basically he broke the honour code. He's not allowed to stunkill. He used an explosive on me, I can't tell if it was the fucking old HPC or plasma rifle into a wall, but he exploded then killed me. There was another marine chasing the predator with me but I don't remember their name, so if the logs pull his name please alert him to the report and have him answer with his side of the story.

When addressed in D-Chat they said:

DEAD: Yo'stban says, "no, i fired the plasma rifle because you guys were shooting at me........................."

He says he did this because I got him into crit. Which, uh. No. If you think you're losing a fight you SD or you kill your target with honourable weapons, or even use your LPC then run away.

Pull their D-Chat logs as well as mine, they said a lot of incriminating stuff there.

Here are the three things that make you unworthy to a predator:

- Any Human that flees from an honor duel, heals during it, or attempts to contact outside help.

+ There was no honour duel.

- Humans or Xenos that knowingly interrupt an honor duel. Humans or Xenos that unwittingly interrupt a duel, are to be given one grace -- interrupting again will be considered dishonorable.

+ There was no honour duel.

- Humans or Xenos that are LRP/Metaing the guideline. Hugging the Yautja, saying the Yautja won’t fight you because you’re not worthy, etc.

+ I did not LRP or Meta the guidelines. Command called a KOS on the Jamaicans because they were killing marines. I saw predators dragging away defibbable corpses. It would be LRP not to attack them, that would be metaing the guidelines.
    But despite knowing the Honour Code myself as a Predator whitelist, and knowing they'd have free reign to kill me in 1 hit with their scythe and decap me or 2tap me with a glaive and butcher me or whatever, I went in against him to recover the body they were dragging.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I'm afraid I wasn't recording at the time so you'll have to pull logs for this - Combat logs between me and him as well as the other marine that was with me, as well as chat logs from D-Chat between him and me.

How you would punish the accused:
    Removal of whitelist or suspension. He basically griefed my round and ended it early, which would've been fine since I attacked him, but he broke the honour code in doing so.

From talking with other players about Albert's behaviour as predator in DChat, he's broken the honour code multiple times, I've even seen a video of him stunlocking and stunhitting a marine then dragging him into xenos.

He clearly should not have this whitelist in the first place if he believes he is allowed to plasma rifle marines because they shot at him. That's 2019 predator behaviour, AKA the people who got HPC nerfed because they abused it at every turn. I'd like to see the predator whitelist have standards for their members, considering how many reports are made on predators as compared to the likes of Synths.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrok View Post

From talking with other players about Albert's behaviour as predator in DChat, he's broken the honour code multiple times, I've even seen a video of him stunlocking and stunhitting a marine then dragging him into xenos.

[/I][/INDENT]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRJlVvfB8k

said video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs will be pulled in the next 24 hours.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council and are currently discussing this matter. We will wait for the logs to be posted and go over them.

Naturally, we invite all affected parties to post any evidence or testimony to which they might have.

As for previous incidents that never did get reported, for one reason or another, I will ask that you make a report about it, seperate from this one, though feel free to PM or DM any of the council members or I with your information on those incidents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Fight logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Dchat logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm extremely extremely sorry for my actions against you and I take all responsibility, personally I feel I should probably be suspended from the pred whitelist for several months or something like that, if you demand a reason as to why I was like that and my behaviour during that round, I was absolutely knackered and thought it was a absolutely brilliant idea to play pred while I am that tired.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I've had a chance to look over the evidence and have found that Alfred did indeed breach the Honor code. Coupled with the fact there are some serious concerns of past breaches that may have gone unreported, and the fact that Alfred has admitted his wrong doing, I am going to be suspending Alfred from the Yautja WL for a period of 3 weeks.

Simply put, this is not acceptable behavior and it will not be tolerated.