Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coof thread

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw Tom Dinkle in the CIC aboard USS Almayer yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a medal or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and pressing the barrel of his Mateba firmly between my eyes. I walked away and continued with my medal begging, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to ask for squad orders I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen tac shotguns in his hands on Green alert.
    The the XO besides him was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to sound the Red Alert first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the CIC armory.
    When she took one of the tac shotguns and started unlocking a gun locker to open it, he stopped her and told her to unlock then lock them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she unlocked and locked then unlocked again every gun cabinet and put the tac shotguns back in them and started to cite the SOP breaches commited, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw Tom Dinkle in the CIC aboard USS Almayer yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a medal or anything.
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and pressing the barrel of his Mateba firmly between my eyes. I walked away and continued with my medal begging, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to ask for squad orders I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen tac shotguns in his hands on Green alert.
    The the XO besides him was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to sound the Red Alert first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the CIC armory.
    When she took one of the tac shotguns and started unlocking a gun locker to open it, he stopped her and told her to unlock then lock them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she unlocked and locked then unlocked again every gun cabinet and put the tac shotguns back in them and started to cite the SOP breaches commited, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch out he's gonna coooof

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gook returns

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf are u all saying. hAH