Date of Incident
    February 18, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Bob Shoe/LU-M8 Xeno

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Vul-Kash

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:00AM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Was an eldar runner on a big red round and near north dorms. I saw a predator and said something in chat to it. I continued speaking with the predator and questioned him on his equipment. He then asked if I wanted to test his wrist scims, and shortly after we began to fight. During the fight I was put into crit after pouncing into him. Shortly after a drone healed me on weeds and I got up. The predator then uncloaked and I asked him if he was ready for round two. I then ran behind the pred through the two door opening in south med-bay. Once I stepped through the first door I was stunned from a hunting trap. I then got up and was killed shortly after.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs should be sufficient enough for this situation.

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accused's ckey is Lolziam.

Will post logs when I finish grabbin' em.

First encounter + drone grabbing Lumdor:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Body slams don't show in logs but if I had to guess it'd be right before the 5 consecutive wristblade hits ^

Second encounter + Lumdor's comment on it several minutes later:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Traps don't seem to show in logs either, however again the consecutive wristblade hits indicate the time it happened.
    Last edited by ChainsawMullet; 02-18-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as the fact that its very plausible that you were indeed trapped and killed.

I'm gonna ignore the body slam cause that is sorta your own fault.

But you cannot kill trapped prey. I'll give a day or two to Rob to make a statement otherwise I'll just close this.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as the fact that its very plausible that you were indeed trapped and killed.

I'm gonna ignore the body slam cause that is sorta your own fault.

But you cannot kill trapped prey. I'll give a day or two to Rob to make a statement otherwise I'll just close this.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolziam has been made aware that this report exists. I am hoping that he reports on his side of things, but that will be up to them.

I am giving this report another 24hrs before I make a ruling.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so I've had a chance to review this.

I believe that Lumdor did indeed get trapped and then killed however, there is a lack of evidence to support that, albeit a very small but crucial bit of evidence. This is not Lumdor's fault, but an issue to which I have already reported to the Dev team (through Git), and one to which I hope will get fixed soon. Because I cannot for 100% sure say that Lumdor was trap killed, I am not going to be suspending Lolziam, something which would have occurred as Lolziam has a prior HC breach. I am not going to set a precedent here by suspending Lolziam for something I cannot prove.

That being said...

Lolziam will be on thin ice from here on out. Any future HC breaches by Lolziam will result in a hefty suspension.