User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential Xeno Metarush Strategy?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A metarush for xenos is considered, having all combat castes sitting in the library at 12:28 on prison.

Now that is an old classic strat.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    A metarush for xenos is considered, having all combat castes sitting in the library at 12:28 on prison.

Now that is an old classic strat.
    That was possible on old prison. New prison is just LV in space, and you can actually use CAS on the whole map.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    That was possible on old prison. New prison is just LV in space, and you can actually use CAS on the whole map.
    As yes. The classic CAS the space station because magic air bubble will stop the vacuum of space consuming us.

Also xeno metarushing requires competent Queen, competent burrower and the hive actually listening to the Queen. It also requires bravo to be incompetent for a long period of time (not the least likely).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly most engineering are half asleep, I have to put both bravo and alpha on fob duty because of bravo is incompetent these days, if your sneaky enough runner just break a cade, if its barbed just yell for mom, and somehow get away with killing an engineer, spec, SL, and PO, or sneak onto almayer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diedsniper View Post
    Honestly most engineering are half asleep, I have to put both bravo and alpha on fob duty because of bravo is incompetent these days, if your sneaky enough runner just break a cade, if its barbed just yell for mom, and somehow get away with killing an engineer, spec, SL, and PO, or sneak onto almayer.
    Yeah, I’ve been noticing that Bravo is getting a little lackluster with the FOB building. In several of the rounds I played yesterday, there was one, maybe two engis. On one of those rounds, there was 4 engis total for the entire marine force, and Bravo SL was MIA. We had to beg the fresh thawed PFCs to take mini engi kits so that we’d have at least some cade lines up. We still managed to get some passable cades up, but nothing I’d call a proper Bravo FOB. And some of the POs have been POS POs, letting runners, lurkers, and in one case, a small portion of the hive up, UNDETECTED, to the Almayer. Some people need to read the “Smashing that motherfucking lockdown button” PO guide.