Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding Survivor Synths

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Synthvivors can give full support to the marines and act as another supporting synth for them, whereas they give no benefits to xenos, because they cannot side with xenos (minor IC interactions and memeing about in the hive is not siding with xenos). Synthvivors are all risk and no reward to the hive, and for that reason they are put to the sword in a majority of rounds.
    Hehe, why marines can't kill monkeys on sight? They are all risk and no reward for marines, and for no reason they are not allowed to fuck up hive in indirect ways.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Hehe, why marines can't kill monkeys on sight? They are all risk and no reward for marines, and for no reason they are not allowed to fuck up hive in indirect ways.
    They do though.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    They can and do.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neutral synths are rare nowadays. It's usually helping survivors and going very aggro on aliens that try to get colonists. Due to this, they built up a reputation of being a very valuable asset to colonists and marines later. Xenos don't want to take a risk leaving a synthvivor alive. Also unfortunately, roleplay between xeno-synths is even rarer, because xenos always have an objective to expand their hive and yeah, as much as I hate to say this, combat > roleplay for significant majority of people.

At the end of the day, synthvivor can be revived pretty much always. Just don't die in some unreachable location.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The few times I farted around as a survivor synth as neutral I've always referred to the xenos as colonists and remind them to watch out for mosquitos on LV or use sunscreen on Big Red, and they've never bothered me.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids