User Tag List

Thread: BobCool - Ban Appeal (Sticky Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BobCool - Ban Appeal (Sticky Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Bob Cool
    Character Name?
    Henry Wilcoms
    Type of Ban?
    Sticky Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown/"Host"
    Total Ban Duration
    Unknown
    Remaining Duration
    Unknown
    What other servers do you play on?
    Hyper Station.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I've been banned from Hyper station before.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by Host.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I went to login to CM yesterday and apparently I'm sticky banned, again. I contacted a admin; was on vacation so I contacted another admin and they said to make a appeal for it. I wasn't given a reason for my ban and I couldn't find it when I was asking the administrator. I have a suspicion I may have been banned for the same reason as my other ban appeal states on accident. If a ban reason is found, please do tell me so I can make a correct ban appeal to properly put a ban reason in the required field.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've whitelisted you from the ban in question.

You got caught in a sticky ban related to another player (though I'm not exactly sure how). I can tell at a glance you're obviously completely unrelated to them.

Contact me on discord, forum PM, or at jamie at cm-ss13 dot com if the ban persists.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: