User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIP Cargo Tech Guide Video (Help Wanted)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    Alright, I hope these are what you wanted.

One (top right is supply, bottom right is engineering, others are squad keys, maybe also remind people that a headset can only hold so many keys)

Two

Didnt manage to grab three and four yet (joined late and early evac), but I might try again later today or tomorrow.
    Thanks FP, you've prompted me to continue working on this project. I have too many pokers in the fire, it seems. But eventually we'll get it finished. Thank you for the contributions.

I think the first thing to do would be to release a forum version of this first for public availability and review. Honestly, really ready to call this one finished.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC Snots View Post
    Thanks FP, you've prompted me to continue working on this project. I have too many pokers in the fire, it seems. But eventually we'll get it finished. Thank you for the contributions.

I think the first thing to do would be to release a forum version of this first for public availability and review. Honestly, really ready to call this one finished.
    You're welcome!

And yeah, videos are a lot of work, so just doing it as normal forum guide and then maybe wait until you free up your plate should be fine.

Also, one last image, of a welded door, unwelded door, and welded vent (I got shouted at for this by the XO...)
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    You're welcome!

And yeah, videos are a lot of work, so just doing it as normal forum guide and then maybe wait until you free up your plate should be fine.

Also, one last image, of a welded door, unwelded door, and welded vent (I got shouted at for this by the XO...)
    THANK YOU AGAIN!

We're getting closer and closer:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=13E...fdTfUQXtc94zKQ

Above is the latest version. If you would like to find a screenshot for any of the SCENE MISSING or suggest something for the portions that are unfinished, anything helps. I'm open to any criticism and suggestions. This is has been a surprisingly difficult project.

Is this guide easy to follow? Does it explain things in a concise and meaningful way?

Thanks to all the contributors. You have a place in the credits plus something else I'd like to offer as a token of gratitude when we get to that part.