User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just L - Commander Application

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My man. I can also personally attest to Blackburn's performance on Command roles and his RP capability. Fantastic app and community support too, so you most certainly deserve a +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure you gotta appeal that discord ban before you can apply for a whitelist
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You received a note just over a month ago for meta rushing as XO.

Ive not seen you play XO at all actively in the past month.

You are currently discord banned for posting an extremely explicit 18+ Copypasta.

From my experience dealing with you as a player myself and a staff member, you are incredibly toxic as a player and have started numerous spats in deadchat with both other players and staff members. I dont think you should be given a whitelist due to the way you have been acting on the server and the way you interact with the community.

Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Pretty sure you gotta appeal that discord ban before you can apply for a whitelist
    Where does it say that in the rules? I checked all the pages for it before applying and I didn't see anything saying you can't be banned from discord and whitelisted for CO.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Where does it say that in the rules? I checked all the pages for it before applying and I didn't see anything saying you can't be banned from discord and whitelisted for CO.
    Discord in whitelist annoucements, it’ll probably be a Bancrose decision but the main reason is whitelist roles get delivered info via discord

I would suggest you try now and maybe Bancrose will make an exception. The ruling was if you had the WL and got discord banned you wouldn’t lose your WL, but if you had a discord banned you would be DQed from applying
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 02-25-2020 at 11:22 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Discord in whitelist annoucements, it’ll probably be a Bancrose decision but the main reason is whitelist roles get delivered info via discord
    Alright. I'll write up an appeal for the discord ban either way.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    You received a note just over a month ago for meta rushing as XO.

Ive not seen you play XO at all actively in the past month.

You are currently discord banned for posting an extremely explicit 18+ Copypasta.

From my experience dealing with you as a player myself and a staff member, you are incredibly toxic as a player and have started numerous spats in deadchat with both other players and staff members. I dont think you should be given a whitelist due to the way you have been acting on the server and the way you interact with the community.

Sorry you feel that way, it was one of the first few times I played XO since coming back from my break. That round started off poorly since the CO woke up late, and someone dismissed briefing before I was able to fully explain all the parts of my plan, so all the marines left without me telling them to go and scout around the nexus in small groups while building up the defenses around the Storage Dome areas.

As I said above, I do not play XO as often due to preferring squad leader, which is how I will be playing my CO anyway. Directing things from just behind the front lines.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll start off by saying that I almost always keep certain views outside of CO applications, but this one was different. From what I’ve seen as Just L ICly, he’s not a shitter while being in game and he does his job and overall takes roles like SL seriously. I do believe people change in communities, case and point where I went from OBing a FOB, to appealing my job bans, then to CO council and usually an OK, but not great player note wise.

Just L acts responsibly while playing a character ICly with little to no temper.

Needless to say, the council will be discussing this application a bit more and deciding the best course of action.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like you man...but you have a discord ban for posting CBT.

Frans will decide soon whether or not this report gets denied on that premise alone.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    I like you man...but you have a discord ban for posting CBT.

Frans will decide soon whether or not this report gets denied on that premise alone.
    To clarify that situation, it was not 'a discord ban for posting CBT'. It was a combination of me misunderstanding what was acceptable to post, as well as not completely reading what I was posting.

[REMOVED]

This is what was posted that allegedly was the reason I was banned. What I did was I copy and pasted it from another server into my discord text box and reposted it on several servers. When I do this, I don't read the filename, I just find something that I found was funny and thought other people would also find it funny. The .webm file in question is a very low quality rip of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie, which I thought was funny and I believe I made a joke about "let's have a movie night RIGHT NOW" with it. There are several other .webms like this one, such as the entire Shrek movie, and I legitimately did not read the entire filename since it was almost a paragraph of text and I thought it was just one of those messy google file names that are way too long.

My intention there was NOT to post something that broke the rules, I just thought it was funny, and I'll be a little more careful about reading the filenames next time, I suppose.

Edit by Grimreaperx15: Do not post the exact content that got you banned here.
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 02-26-2020 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed 18+ content