User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just L - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of discord issues, which I feel would not be an issue after WL, they are great at command and deserving of CPT

+1
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great SL, Great XO, knows the ins and outs of using all the tools marines have to defeat their enemies. +1
    No reason I'm aware of to not greenlight this.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a competent XO and SO, but you got forum banned while this stood. It's a no from me.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, apologies for the deliberation on this one. The Council and I have discussed this application a great deal, and though we may not all agree on this one, a verdict has to be made.

On the bright side, your app is rather decent and from what I've seen, you're competent in Command roles. This application also has decent community backing. That said however, you were Discord banned not too long ago, and were forum banned while this application was up. On top of this, you've gained a note every month since your return. While I don't have any issues with most of them, there is one that stands out to me, as it's a note regarding you metarushing as XO last month.

All in all, I know you show potential in being a fine Commander, and I'm sure you will be one day. However there is too much going against you at this moment for me to accept this application. I'd recommend going a month without a note, and getting your Discord ban appealed. I have faith you can do it, and would be happy to see as CO then. Until then though, this application is denied.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: