User Tag List

Thread: mikrel0712 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mikrel0712 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    mikrel0712
    Character Name?
    Harvey 'Bruh' Millis
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Corporate Liason
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permaban
    Remaining Duration
    n/a
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paraside Station, TG and Goonstation.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I had a job ban a long time ago on Paraside Station, I do not remember what for though, it was on the Research Director role.
    Reason for Ban
    Ghosted as a Corporate Liasion after the round started.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    While I got a couple of notes from this month for my rule breaks that I have done, I normally would wait longer before I would appeal one of the job bans, my other being a smart gunner ban, which actually is too for rule 11. I really like playing corporate liason and I would love if I could get a second chance with him, due to his RP oriented gameplay. I have re-read the rules and I will make sure that I do not break the same rule again, and other rules as well, I admit my mistake and on how I took a spot of a job that someone could've taken, and I will make sure to cryo or ahelp should it be necessary for me to leave as an important job like that, thank you for reading.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Banned from Squad Smartgunner - Shot himself at the FOB without any clear reason. Didn't reply to PMs. | Wed, January 29th of 2020

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Shot himself at the FOB without any clear reason. Didn't reply to PMs. | Wed, January 29th of 2020

Attempted to kill himself again, Slept him. Said he would stop Ban next time | Sun, February 16th of 2020

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | Thu, February 20th of 2020

Banned from Corporate Liaison - Ghosted at round start after joining as the CL. Subsequently went on to become a Xeno. Player has a myriad of negative notes in the last month and change. Banned from CL role. | Sat, February 22nd of 2020
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you explain why after being warned about this multiple times, you didn't read the rules until the third offense?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Could you explain why after being warned about this multiple times, you didn't read the rules until the third offense?
    While I don't think it's a justification for the EORG ban, I thought that the griefing would only apply to other people, as when I have been banned for EORG, it was for shooting myself a couple of times in the firing range after the round ended with me just spawning in.

On the Corporate Liason ban, I thought it would be fine if I left since I wasn't really important to the round , and I wouldn't sabotage it if I left (even though when now I realised I took away a job slot for someone else that could play it, so that's my bad.), and I didn't really get to give it much thought since I had to do an urgent thing IRL, and I had to go SSD for some time. Basically I have read the rules, but because I am stupid I still broke them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go 30 days without notes, and you can try again.

You're on the fast track to getting worse bans if you keep this up.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids