Your Character Name?
    Solomon Hellfire Martin
    Their BYOND Key
    griffith78
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    8:50 P EST to 9:00 PM EST - 2/23/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.
    - Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event, a player purposefully holding up the game, dishing out punishment for rule breaking (Examples: a commander killed a marine unjustly, a squad of marines are killing other marines for no reason, a queen is slashing every host known to man, aliens have stacked too many huggers) or other such things.
    Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    - We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    Playing as XO, announced I had no clue what was going on, I had no clue what LZ we were landing on, and that I believed there was a God named UNGA. Get ahelped asking me why I would make a LRP announcement, I reseponded by saying that it was not LRP, it was RP for my character. Next ahelp says it was not RP and I am getting a note for it. I respond with, : "Look dude just cause your a trial mod doesent mean you have to get your rocks off by giving notes. 3rd bwoink: I'm upgrading you to a ban for the "attitude" Am then banned for 1444 minutes for "Warned for making LRP announcements as XO, proceeded to be rude in PM's.

Firstly, even if you do consider the announcement LRP, it didn't hurt anyone, I would say it increased RP with the marines and I, and the Trial Mod didn't say weather there was an ahelp about it or not. Secondly, banned the XO, second in command of the marines at round start, influencing the round. My incident was not investigated, he did not ask why I said it was RP, he did not explain to me how it was LRP, he went straight to a note and then a ban. Code of Conduct 3 states: Determine the seriousness of the issue: Not sure how a RP announcement is serious enough to bwoink. As I said, no one was harmed, it increased RP between me and the marines, and even if you do consider it LRP it hurt NO ONE. As for my "attitude", i apologize if I was a bit ticked off for something that seemed good for the round, good for RP, good for my character. But no, I was banned in 3 ahelps for an announcement and my frustration at being bwoinked for literally RP.
    Evidence
    logs
    How you would punish the accused
    Removal of Trial Moderator Status

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all its against the rules to post a report during an ongoing round. Secondly, the logs will prove that you were being LRP and I gave ample reason why. Finally thank you for recommending the removal of my trial status, considering I've already been a mod for almost 6 months I didn't really want to wait the two weeks anyway :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize that it’s against the rules to post something while the round is ongoing but I will not have time to do so in next few days so I had to now, and please, tell me about the logs bud

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs soon
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Announcement:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp sent but xtreme was banned immediately after:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You also were jobbaned from XO at request of Griffith, since trial moderators cannot jobban:

[20:39:05]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: Superjo98/(Dawson Hook) banned XtremeSavageXD (DC)/(Solomon 'Hellfire' Martin) from Executive Officer
    [20:40:20]ADMIN: ADMIN LOG: Superjo98/(Dawson Hook) has edited xtremesavagexd's notes: Banned from Executive Officer - Reason: Warned for making LRP annoucements as XO, proceeded to be rude in PMs
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 02-24-2020 at 03:49 AM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I was present in this round and had marked the 2nd ahelp about abuse I'll post my thoughts here. I do fully agree with giffiths assessment. Your attitude is poor and you made it all that much worse by showing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do tell how my attitude is poor? I have never insulted an admin or mod except in this case where I was banned over an announcement by a trial mod in 3 messages. Please, tell me how my attitude should have been, please tell me how you would have handled it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For starters, the announcement is LRP. Plain and simple. Use of the word 'unga' is one thing, but doing a line-by-line joke announcement calling yourself partly insane, saying that life isn't worth living, and calling 'unga' a god is not something any XO in any context would reasonably say. As for whether or not it 'hurt anyone', this is an MRP server, and we enforce our server rules around that fact. Even if you could prove that no individual was 'hurt' (which is a) extremely unlikely and b) impossible), it is in direct contravention to the standard the server holds its members, so I reject the notion that it's a non-issue. Staff do not require ahelps in order resolve an issue they see, nor do they have to cite the ahelp(s) received about the issue to the players. The only log regarding the issue was the announcement, so it didn't require additional 'investigation', and had you not mouthed off towards them, you probably could've received more of an explanation as to what actually made it LRP, but his initial reply stating that no "competent and sane XO would not make an annoucement like that" is pretty reasonable.

In short, Griffith did nothing wrong here.

Resolved; no action taken.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.