User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bald Marine's Quest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick, while the MPs are still in shock, loudly and confidently announce an order for:
    [5 x Acturia Magazines]
    Abscond with the smut before the MPs come to their senses...

We came here for bees. Specially trained, freedom loving, anti-communist bees. A swarm of small patriots that we can call on to serve America. Through sheer willpower alone we can resist the urge to make other req orders, even though they would be hilarious and would make the MPs even more uncomfortable...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick up a face-scarf in advance to hide your shame as you submit the rest of the order

1x Urban Camo: The enemy will kill other people if they can't see you

1x Armament: If you didn't have a gun fetish you would have been born some kind of alien instead of a marine

1x Acturia: And then explain that you are looking to root out degenerates from your beloved corps but you need reference material to identify them, preferably in magazine format

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    First, rip off our left ear, Van Gough style. Then offer it to the cargonian as an offering to this vessel’s version of ASRS, which I’m sure has a better acronym, like DERP (Departmental Equipment Retrieval Platform).

[...]free face scarf[...]

[...]We order the bees. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by spikeops View Post
    WHO DOESNT LOVE WARDRUGS?

[...]webbing vest for free extra storage.

[...]A.C.I.D[...]

Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post

[...]We came here for bees[...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaven View Post

[...]face-scarf[...]

[...]1x Urban Camo[...]

[...]1x Armament[...]

[...]1x Acturia: And then explain that you are looking to root out degenerates from your beloved corps but you need reference material to identify them, preferably in magazine format

You pass the REQUISITION ORDER across the desk...

Remove your helmet and pay tribute to the machine.

Wordlessly, the CT accepts your token and turns to offer it to DERP.

"Alright buddy, why don't you have a seat with your friends in briefing while we work on your order. We'll call you when it's ready. Got a little something something special in there for ya...heh heh heh..."

You can wait in BRIEFING or see what's going on in the CANTEEN.

(Sorry been so late in updating. Been a rough time for me. Motivation is really low.)
    Last edited by PFC Snots; 06-30-2020 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    billowing depths
    grinding teeth unseen
    we strip the flesh
    to feed the machine
    That little rhyme made my day. I'll have to try that the next time I end up at main req.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That little rhyme made my day. I'll have to try that the next time I end up at main req.
    Glad you liked it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC Snots View Post
    Canteen. No one actually goes to briefing anymore, except the people throwing smoke grenades and climbing the platform.

(Sorry been so late in updating. Been a rough time for me. Motivation is really low.)
    It happens. I myself need to update my own story.

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC Snots View Post

Canteen seems intriguing!

(Hang in there. Take your time too! I really enjoyed the story so far, very surreal and a very cool idea.)
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious about what's going on in the canteen, but we gotta be careful about getting too far from Req. If we wander off and they call us then we probably don't get our loot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    Canteen. No one actually goes to briefing anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallunaBorealis View Post
    Canteen seems intriguing!
    (Thank you!)

I'm curious about what's going on in the canteen.
    You make your way to the CANTEEN...

This is a dingy place of 'lounging' where the food inspection robots are broken and the whispered transactions of CONTRABAND take place under the flicker of space-florescent lights and the hazy shroud of CANCER STICKS.

LEFT TO RIGHT:

Bernadette Splaps is currently on her third or possibly even fourth meal now. You don't know how she's able to make all this food disappear, but it's happening right here in front of you. She aggressively knaws on a SPAM BOIGAH while occasionally offering a bite to the mounted SMARTY GUN upright besides her. You can try to sit down and engage here in discussion.

Crow is currently enjoying something you've faintly heard of as READING. The fact that he can pull off this extraordinary feat must mean that he's an INTELLIGENCE OFFICER. Plus the fact that he's dressed like the wheel of a mustang also gives it away. You can try to see what's what with this learned weirdo. Come to think of it, you don't know too much about this guy. He's kind of like Bigfoot and this is a rare sighting.

The FIZZ automated beverage machine could hold the promise of a carbonated soda. IF the price is right...

There's Phillip Chorkman enjoying some good old fashioned joystick action at the quarter cruncher. You could see what's up and possibly join in if it's a TWO PLAYER GAME!

Also, there is something HIDDEN in this area. If you can guess MY FAVORITE COLOR, you can find it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Befriending Crow could be useful. He has rank and gets COOL TOYS to play with in his prep room. Look for any pictures on his book to try to identify what he might be reading so you have common ground to engage with him on.