User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gaper
    Character Name?
    Alexander von Gaffer
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unkown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Infinity Sierra, Chaotuc Onyx, Tau Ceti, White Dream, Civilization 13 and Hippie station sometimes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Unkown
    Reason for Ban
    Bannde by Host.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    A file error occurred during a permanent ban. As far as I know, the error was from the server side. Contacting the administrator, and also reporting this problem, he said that I have permaban, which is replaced by a week. A week later, I had a mysterious permaban with an even stranger reason. Arriving at the forum I was denied an appeal stating that "it is a carbon copy". I appealed the last ban many times, and as a result I got a replacement for a week, but I just can’t understand why he stayed. Who to believe? And for what reason he was returned when his term has long passed?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Per your last ban appeal you were told you could try again within 30 days and that we would require a vouch from another SS13 server for good behavior.

Do you have a vouch?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
    Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gaper
    Character Name?
    Alexander von Gaffer
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unkown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Infinity Sierra, Chaotuc Onyx, Tau Ceti, White Dream, Civilization 13 and Hippie station sometimes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Unkown
    Reason for Ban
    Bannde by Host.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    A file error occurred during a permanent ban. As far as I know, the error was from the server side. Contacting the administrator, and also reporting this problem, he said that I have permaban, which is replaced by a week. A week later, I had a mysterious permaban with an even stranger reason. Arriving at the forum I was denied an appeal stating that "it is a carbon copy". I appealed the last ban many times, and as a result I got a replacement for a week, but I just can’t understand why he stayed. Who to believe? And for what reason he was returned when his term has long passed?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Per your last ban appeal you were told you could try again within 30 days and that we would require a vouch from another SS13 server for good behavior.

Do you have a vouch?
    I think it is safe to say that the one who unban me vouched for me. By the way, who was it? It would be very ugly if he were reprimanded for an objective decision in my favor.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you understand why you were unbanned the first time.

You were unbanned due to a TECHNICAL ERROR and not a human error, there was no one who unbanned you the first time, you were unbanned because our server file had a bug in it. You were not meant to be unbanned.

You were PERMANENTLY BANNED on November 9th 2019
    When the server error was noticed, you were rebanned in Janurary

Your Permanent ban on November 9th 2019 was VALID and you never appealed it.

So I ask again, can any SS13 provide a vouch for good behavior?
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again, one of your administrators vouched for me, replacing the permanent ban for a week. Week is gone. The ban has passed. You set a new one. Even for no reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone has doubts about the fact that I behaved well, I can always ask the administrator that replaced this ban. If banning players is prohibited, then this is a human error, not a technical one.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
    Once again, one of your administrators vouched for me, replacing the permanent ban for a week. Week is gone. The ban has passed. You set a new one. Even for no reason.
    When you are PERMANENTLY banned, we issue a 7 day ban that is the maximum and then a permanent ban is filed. What I am asking is can any OTHER SS13 server provide a vouch for good behavior.

Also what has changed since your previous note history and why should we unban you due to your history of griefing and rulebreaking?
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, if everything was planned so from the very beginning. I can’t guarantee any feedback from another server at all, simply because I do not have friends in the administration on other servers. Otherwise, how can this be obtained? Nevertheless, I can guarantee that I have gained enough experience in this game so as not to react aggressively in a stressful situation, in which, of course, I got this ban. I also studied the basic mechanics of the game and the server, as a result of which such situations will become less frequent on their own.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to be friends with someone on another SS13 admin team. If you play on a server regularly and don't break rules, you can ask them for a vouch. It's up to them if they want to provide one or not.
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am afraid that this practice is extremely rare. However, you can make a request in "What other servers do you play on?".